SPIE Oil and Gas Services
Planning Coordinator M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas Services
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is inviting applications for the vacant position of Planning Coordinator M/F in Port Harcourt, interested candidates should check for eligibility by going through the below-listed requirements as well as the position’s functionalities in the company before proceeding to the application process.
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, the company renders a complete range of resources and skills to the oil and gas industry required for exploring and investigating new fields, building, and operating facilities as well as optimizing production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
We are currently looking for a Planning Coordinator with extensive experience as a Planning Coordinator plus experience in the LNG project.
- Turbine Supervisor M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas Services
- PLC & ICSS supervisor M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas Services
- Piping & Mechanical Engineer M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas
- Provides schedule impacts for changes.
- Incorporates engineering and field schedules into the performance measurement baseline.
- Provides earned value reporting and performance measurements.
- Provides man-hour and manpower figures and trends for cost analysis, including delayed construction, procurement, and/or engineering deliverables.
- Formulates and recommends corrective action measures such as schedule
revisions, manpower adjustments, and work requirements.
- Contacts his counterparts for EPC, procurement, subcontractors, and OEM vendors.
- Highlights to project manager any unplanned event which might impact the Master planning.
- 6 years or more
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency)
How To Apply For Planning Coordinator M/F In SPIE Oil and Gas Services
- Click on the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Click the displayed link to proceed to the SPIE Oil and Gas Services application portal
- Provide your personal details.
- Upload your CV.
- Send your application and await a notification for an interview if shortlisted.
To apply for this job please visit www.join.spieogs.com.