Planning Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Planning Manager is currently available at Adexen as mandated by an Oil & Gas company to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Senior Operations Manager – Roads and Infrastructure Job At Adexen
- Recruitment Consultant Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Technical Sales Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
Planning Manager Job Responsibilities
- Lead the Company’s strategic and business planning process, develop and deliver same.
- Lead the Company’s financials, sales, forecasting, and planning activities. This involves timely and accurate demand forecasts through consistent interface with supply and trading division to optimize supply chain decisions.
- Monitor and report Variance between Actual versus Planned performance on all segments of the business.
- Develop and prepare for management use monthly Actual CAPEX versus Planned performance.
- Ensure quality, timely and accurate monthly business reviews and explainers are submitted to the local management and group management.
- Present monthly management report to the Executive Management showing segment performance.
- Summarize the various BICO input submitted by the various Business Units to the local executive management.
- Prepare comprehensive reports and trend analysis on business division performance for the Managing Director and Finance Manager that assist with decision making.
- Prepare monthly business forecast based on the input submitted by various Business Units and extensive trend analysis
- Carry out daily confirmation of OPEX to be incurred via Procurement Requisition Approval Form.
- Prepare business intelligent information relating to competitors’ performance
- Develop and prepare for management use monthly segment reporting.
- Prepare quarterly forecast for the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Prepare and submit (to the Managing Director and relevant Business Unit Heads) Daily Sales Volume/Revenue Report per Product Line based on Marketing Business Units.
- Develop, review and improve the Unit’s processes and procedures
- Prepare and submit (to the Managing Director) the Board of Director’s Report showing Sales Volume and Performance Report per Product based on Departmental and Regional performance.
- Generate and dispatch monthly departmental variance reports.
- Prepare and submit (to all Heads of Departments) Monthly Volume Analysis Reports showing Actual Volume Performance, Planned Volume, and Year-to-Date (YTD) Volume performance.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned.
- Monitor Weekly business performance, highlight trends and causes of volume variance, and report same in the Monthly Business Review.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least seven years experience in any Finance areas such as Budgeting, Business Planning, Business Research, Financial Reporting, Business/Market Strategy, etc.
At least two years experience in the use of any ERP (preferably SAP).
- Experience with basic Crystal report writing or data querying preferred
- First degree in any of the following disciplines – Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Accounting, or related courses.
- Professional accounting qualification e.g., ICAN, ACCA, is mandatory.
- A Master Degree in Accounting or Finance or Economics or Business Administration would be an advantage.
- Proficient use of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- SAP proficiency (MM and SD)
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practice, and procedures
- Financial reporting & analysis
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (data manipulation, advanced formulas, pivot tables, vlookups, sumif, etc.). Proficient with other Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Good knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Good understanding of IFRS principles
- Critical thinking
- Business and Report Writing
- Planning and Organization
- Records management skills
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Planning Manager Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.