Plant Controller Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Plant Controller is currently available at Adexen as mandated by a multinational corporation to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Regulatory Affairs Officer Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Container Control Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Compliance Specialist Job Recruitment At Adexen
Plant Controller Job Responsibilities
- Oversee the plant’s budgeting and reporting; financial analysis and forecasting; cost and revenue management; and fixed asset accounting.
- Ensure accuracy of the plant’s financial records and compliance with best practice financial management principles and regulatory requirements.
- Drive the implementation of approved finance policies at the plant.
- Drive and oversee the budgeting process and ensure inputs from all business units within the plant comply with stated guidelines and that exception are escalated appropriately.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of periodic management reports at the Plant to aid management decision-making.
- Oversee the preparation of financial reports, ensuring compliance with Group Nigeria’s accounting policies, and IFRS.
- Ensure ongoing review, update, and documentation of monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial forecasts, and ratio analysis.
- Ensure collaboration/interface with other departments within the plant on financial assessment of projects, business models, and business plans.
- Assume overall responsibility for the integration of business reporting requirements, the integrity of the information contained in, and the compliance of the plant’s financial report with relevant reporting regulations.
- Ensure effective utilization of plant’s financial resources to achieve cost efficiency.
- Proactively identify risks, and define and implement strategies to prevent revenue leakage.
- Ensure that organizational policies concerning accounting for fixed assets are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure the respective plant complies with all applicable tax laws and statutory requirements.
- Manage and maintain relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders including local and international tax authorities, tax consultants, etc.
- Coordinate the preparation of the department’s budget and approve departmental in line with approved authority limits.
- Provide overall guidance, leadership support, and strategic direction in the execution of the department’s functions and activities.
- Prepare and submit periodic activity/management reports to the Director of Finance/ Plant Director on the activities of the department.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any other related discipline.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as ACA, CIMA, CPA, ACCA.
- Minimum of twelve (12) years relevant experience with at least three (3) years in a senior managerial position.
- Advanced financial and accounting knowledge, including an understanding of finance best practices and IFRS/ international accounting and financial reporting standards.
- Proven experience in strategic financial planning and analysis.
- Very sound business acumen – financial and commercial knowledge.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Working knowledge of SAP.
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Plant Controller Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.