Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited
Plant Manager Job Vacancy At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
A Plant Manager job vacancy is available at Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Asset Manager Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Accounting Assistant Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Security Officer Job At Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Graduate and Experienced
Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, and optical sorters to bagging, to produce the best quality products.
- We are looking for a Plant Manager to drive continuous improvement and optimization of all processes. Will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. Will develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity.
- Will ensure that our products remain the dominant commodity in the market, and to ensure that all departments are manned by experienced and capable members of staff.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations;
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards;
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping;
- Allocate resources effectively and thoroughly utilise assets to produce optimal results;
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus;
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions;
- Share a trusting relationship with the workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff;
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime;
- Commit to plant safety procedures;
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets;
- Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements;
- Influence and learn from below;
- Stay up to date with the latest production management best practices and concepts.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering with a minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit respectively.
- A Master’s Degree and/ or, relevant professional certification would be an added advantage.
- At least 15 years of relevant experience preferably in a Rice Milling Plant or alternative, any large-scale food processing plant, with at least 5 years in a Management position. Deep understanding of HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) principles and practices.
- Versatile in safety procedures for plant operations and activities.
- Proven work experience as a Plant Manager.
- Proven managerial experience.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources).
- Familiarity with industry-standard equipment and technical expertise.
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes;
- Computer literacy.
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example.
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills.
How To Apply For Plant Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited recruitment portal
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.rayhaanbustanagro.com.