Plant Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Plant Manager is currently available at Adexen as mandated by an FMCG to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
Adexen know how important people are to business. We also think that “People are the future of Africa”. We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at the highest standards.
Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and up-to-date knowledge to support all HR fields. Our target is to bring a wealth of experience to help companies’ operations to find and retain talents.
Adexen’s objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates’ excellence in all aspects of our services.
This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
- Regional Engineering Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- QA/QC Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Procurement Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
Plant Manager Job Responsibilities
- Manage all activities of the plant
- To lead the manufacturing function of the Plant and ensure that all KPIs are delivered in terms of Volume, Efficiency, Cost, and Quality.
- He will be expected to implement a best practice manufacturing methodology, promote a culture of Predictive and Preventative maintenance that would ensure continuous improvements in all production aspects within the plant, and will introduce Systems, Processes, and Automation designed to provide accurate, timely, and meaningful Reports.
- Ensure the preparation of the Plant Manufacturing Business Plan.
- Prepare the annual manufacturing KPIs for the plant: Volume, efficiency, yields, cost, and quality.
- Establish an effective Maintenance Management System in the plant and ensure its strict implementation.
- Review and evaluate results against the plan for the plant.
- Ensure that corrective action is taken to address adverse variances.
- Lead change and transformation agenda across the plant.
- Develop short/medium term manufacturing plans to ensure that manufacturing capacity and capability can meet the projected sales volume for the plant.
- Develop programs to improve plant performance.
- Ensure that CAPEX projects within the plant, are executed within set timelines and budgets.
- Ensure adherence to the highest quality standards.
- Build an effective team-based environment and motivate employees to optimize their performance within the plant.
- Ensure compliance with environmental and safety requirements.
- Build a strong and efficient organization manufacturing capability at the plant, particularly the engineering capability by building a solid pipeline for key technical positions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, preferably from a recognized university or Technical Institute.
- 15 years of technical experience with a large food & beverages company, of which at least 10 years in a senior manufacturing position.
- Solid technical background & understanding of the beverages industry.
- Will have a proven track record in managing a large FMCG plant.
- Previous experience in emerging markets / Africa / Nigeria will be a plus
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Plant Manager Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.