SPIE Oil And Gas Services
PLC & ICSS supervisor M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas Services
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is inviting applications for the vacant position of PLC & ICSS supervisor M/F in Port Harcourt, interested candidates should check for eligibility by going through the below-listed requirements as well as the position’s functionalities in the company before proceeding to the application process.
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, the company renders a complete range of resources and skills to the oil and gas industry required for exploring and investigating new fields, building, and operating facilities as well as optimizing production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
- Turbine Supervisor M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas Services
- Planning Coordinator M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas Services
- Piping & Mechanical Engineer M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas
Provide availability for installations, Analyse and diagnose possible communication problems, Execute the control modifications and/or corrective actions for :
- Alarm labels, wrong animations, etc.
- Logic change on special working points.
- Data maintenance and updating available for P.I.
- Scale and threshold check, possible corrective actions.
- Transfer these modifications to offshore sites and update them.
- Analyze and diagnose possible automation working problems.
- Execute program modifications required by TEPNG.
- Realize controller and automaton programs backups.
- Keep up-to-date DCS documents and diagrams.
- Diagnose malfunctions and execute the material maintenance.
- Execute preventive maintenance works :
- PC disk and memory-free space check.
- Package and system fault logs check.
- PC mouse and keyboard check.
- Ventilation filters and PC/Server de-dusting.
- PLCs batteries follow-up, possible changes.
- Take instruction from the maintenance superintendent of TEPNG
- Use the CMMS (SAP) software as his main organization tool.
- Manage system follow up
- Update the « Assistance sheets requests
- Print activity report.
- Involvement in construction works in accordance with maintenance superintendent
- Provide assistance to the operators :
-give precise details about pump start-up or valve port conditions
-help for diagnosis,
-Explain DCS functionalities (test report printing, threshold modification, alarm inhibit, etc.).
-Collect operators’ feedback for possible system improvements.
-Assist mainly instrument supervisors in their different maintenance tasks connected with the DCS (scale check, measures, etc.)
Material used on site
- SIEMENS Simatic S5
- Les serveurs : CISCO 4000
- Bently Nevada
Requirements For PLC & ICSS supervisor M/F
- 6 years or more
- Electrical habilitation H0 L1v LR
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
Able to express himself in English recommended French.
Reliability, with significant experience to operate oil or gas field.
Ability to work under pressure and stressful conditions.
The position holder is located on COBO with 24-hrs duty on a 4 x 4 weeks rotation schedule.
Needs to maintain good communication with other TEPNG departments, prod & method,
Ensures safe, efficient, and cost-effective operations through proactive management Mtce Contractor.
Achievement of required maintenance programs.
How To Apply For PLC & ICSS supervisor M/F In SPIE Oil and Gas Services
- Click on the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Click the displayed link to proceed to the SPIE Oil and Gas Services application portal
- Provide your personal details.
- Upload your CV.
- Send your application and await a notification for an interview if shortlisted.
To apply for this job please visit www.join.spieogs.com.