SPIE Oil And Gas Services
PLC Technician M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas Services
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is inviting applications for the vacant position of PLC Technician M/F in Port Harcourt, interested candidates should check for eligibility by going through the below-listed requirements as well as the position’s functionalities in the company before proceeding to the application process.
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, the company renders a complete range of resources and skills to the oil and gas industry required for exploring and investigating new fields, building, and operating facilities as well as optimizing production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
- Project to Operations Assistant Manager M/F Job At SPIE
- E & I Engineer M/F Job Recruitment At SPIE Oil and Gas Services
- Finance / Tax Officer M/F Job At SPIE Oil and Gas Services
SPIE NIGERIA LMITED is looking for a PLC Technician to join the taskforce of an offshore project located in Nigeria
As PLC technician you will reports to and supports the ICSS Supervisor onboard.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for troubleshooting, data & program backups, installing inhibitions (defeats) & removing inhibitions (defeats) where required due to planned or corrective maintenance activities and to ensure the continued operation of the DCS system and facility.
- Assists ICSS supervisor with engineering updates & / or code correctives.
- Provides assistance to operations and maintenance teams during troubleshooting through simulations, control loops and feedback.
Minimum 6 years experience in the maintenance field on offshore oil and gas installations
Higher National Diploma or higher qualification in Electrical / Instrumentation & Control Engineering
Experience in PLC, Allen Bradley, Siemens, ladder logic systems etc. plus related communication interfaces, protocols and Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) – and all Machine Monitoring Systems (Bentley Nevada) including GE System 1.
Documented training in Instrumentation & Controls.
Requirements For PLC Technician M/F
- 6 years or more of experience
- DCS – Foxboro
- PLC – Allen Bradley; Siemens
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
How To Apply For PLC Technician M/F In SPIE Oil and Gas Services
- Click on the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Click the displayed link to proceed to the SPIE Oil and Gas Services application portal
- Provide your personal details.
- Upload your CV.
- Send your application and await a notification for an interview if shortlisted.
To apply for this job please visit www.join.spieogs.com.