Eko Maintenance Limited
Plumber Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
A plumber Job vacancy is currently available at Eko Maintenance Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Founded in 2011, Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in the maintenance of high rise building facilities with offices located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Carpenter Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- HVAC Technician Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Painter Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Procurement Officer Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Inventory Officer Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Store Officer Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Compliance Officer, Group Risk and Compliance Job At GTB
- Road Marshal Assistant I (CONPASS 05) Job At (FRSC)
- Assistant Route Commander (CONPASS 08) Job At FRSC
- Registrar Job Vacancy At Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU)
- Female Radiographer / Sonographer Job At Sigma Consulting Group
- Installing, maintaining and repairing pumping equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with customers’ queries.
- Minimum of Trade Test in Electrical or its equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years experience in building maintenance.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 28th July.