Rivers State University (RSUST)
Porter (Halls of Residence) – CONTISS 2 Job Vacancy At Rivers State University (RSUST)
Porter (Halls of Residence) – CONTISS 2 job vacancy is currently available at the Rivers State University (RSUST). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Secretarial Assistant – CONTISS 6 Job At Rivers State University (RSUST)
- Computer Operator – CONTISS 6 Job At Rivers State University (RSUST)
- Confidential Secretary I – CONTISS 7 Job At Rivers State University (RSUST)
- Candidate should possess WASC/GCE O/L or its equivalent with credit passes in three (3) subjects including the English Language.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- Successful candidates will be required to assume duty as soon as possible and will be on probation for the first three (3) years. Thereafter, they will retire at the approved age of 65 years or 70 years for those on the professorial cadre.
- Candidates could be allowed to transfer their service to Rivers State University.
- Other conditions are similar to those obtained in other Institutions of higher learning in Nigeria.
How To Apply for Porter (Halls of Residence) – CONTISS 2 Job
Candidates should forward their application with detailed Curriculum Vitae (C. V) plus one photocopy of each of their certificates with other relevant documents to either of the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
All submissions should be addressed to:
Rivers State University
And should reach him no later than four (4) weeks from the date of this publication. All candidates should nominate three (3) referees who should also be required to forward references on their behalf under confidential cover to the same address.