Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Portfolio and Commercialization Specialist Job Vacancy At Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
Portfolio and Commercialization Specialist job vacancy is currently available at the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company bottles and sells the beverages of the Coca-Cola Company exclusively in 28 markets as well as with other beverage businesses such as Monster Energy, Edrington, Brown-Forman and Campari to sell their products.
At Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company we create value for all our stakeholders by supporting the socio-economic development of the societies in which we operate and believe building a more positive environmental impact is integral to our future growth.
We are currently hiring for Portfolio and Commercialization Specialist that will focus on strategic portfolio management and commercialization supporting the function with shopper and (Omni) channel and new products management.
Requisition ID: req28790
Job Grade: 9
- Loss Prevention & Security Administration Manager Job At Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
- Recruiter Job Vacancy At Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria
Portfolio and Commercialization Specialist Responsibilities
- Inputs to KO in the design of campaigns and promotions
- Operationalization of assigned projects (brand platforms, NCPs deployment etc),
- Post campaign performance evaluation.
- NPD commercialization, business cases preparation and design of integrated channel/customer launch plans, building
- Post-launch performance evaluation.
Education / Education/ Experience:
- B.Sc or HND qualification
- Trade marketing experience (3+) Track record of end-to-end project management.
- Commercial experience in Trade
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Self-starter with strong levels of determination and strong knowledge of industry and competition.
- Strong knowledge of beverage products and TCCS brands, solid trade marketing (shopper, customer, channel) expertise
- Customer Focus Networking with local 3rd partners /trade marketing agencies
- Strong project management skills
- Awareness of category/ product P&L, different financial models, and relevant product P&L performance drivers
- Full understanding of commercialization process, in Group and on BU level Stakeholders.
How To Apply For Portfolio And Commercialization Specialist
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company recruitment portal.
- Create an application account in the portal.
- Follow the onsite guide and complete your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit cchellenic.csod.com.