PR / Corporate Communications Manager Job Vacancy At Klinserv Solution Limited
PR / Corporate Communications Manager job vacancy is currently available at Klinserv Solution Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Klinserv Solution Limited is a facility management company committed to delivering a complete integrated FM system that will optimise your operations.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced creative and intelligent public relations and marketing communications professional to develop, implement and monitor online and offline strategies to facilitate brand awareness, and enhance business development for the company. Previous experience in 360 degrees advertising agency will be an advantage:
- General Manager Job Vacancy At Klinserv Solution Limited
- Project Manager / Business Analyst Job Vacancy At Klinserv Solution Limited
- Director, Human Resources & Administration Job Vacancy At Edo State Internal Revenue Service (EIRS)
PR / Corporate Communications Manager Responsibilities
- Develop and implement marketing communication strategies for the company.
- Support and implement social media strategy for the group ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand.
- Daily management of all company websites and blogs
- Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc
- Constant engagement on all social media handles; Facebook, Twitter, histogram, google, google plus, WhatsApp, blogs, Bloomberg etc
- Drive search engine optimization for the group
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Create engaging and professional image and video visuals that reflect client and their brand
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Co-develop all company collaterals and online and offline publications.
- Bachelor Degree / HND qualification with at least 3 years of work experience.
How To Apply For PR / Corporate Communications Manager Job
Suitably qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 21st September.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com