SPIE Oil And Gas Services
Precommissioning And Commissioning Electrical and Instrumentation Leader* M/F At SPIE
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is inviting applications for the vacant position of Precommissioning And Commissioning Electrical and Instrumentation Leader M/F in Port Harcourt, interested candidates should check for eligibility by going through the below-listed requirements as well as the position’s functionalities in the company before proceeding to the application process.
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, the company renders a complete range of resources and skills to the oil and gas industry required for exploring and investigating new fields, building, and operating facilities as well as optimizing production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
- Punch List Coordinator (Expat or Local) M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas
- Lead Commissioning Piping/Mechanical/Process Engineer M/F At SPIE
- Welder M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas Services
SPIE NIGERIA LIMITED is currently looking for a Precommissioning and Commissioning Electrical and Instrumentation Leader
Your responsibilities will include :
PRE-COMMISSIONING & COMMISSIONING PREPARATION PHASE :
As a leader in his discipline, he is involved in the following tasks:
- Preparation commissioning documents, including Operational Test procedures prepared by the Contractor.
- Participate in the construction of the commissioning Database as per OPERCOM methodology
- Follow-up the preparation of pre-commissioning/commissioning dossiers.
- Responsible to ensure that adequate care and maintenance /preservation procedures of equipment issued by vendors are being carried out during the different steps of the project.
- Involved in Factory Tests when they take place for subcontracted packages and critical equipment.
- Involved in witnessing all the activities to ensure that they are compliant with the Company OPERCOM methodology.
PRE-COMMISSIONING AND COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE (ON THE YARDS) :
- As field electrical and instrument discipline leader, he is involved in the set-up of Status Index & Technical Database preparation carried out by the CONTRACTOR, and verifies the proper equipment allocation in their Subsystems.
- To perform the Operational Test Procedures and performance tests.
- To verify and monitor the preparation of precommissioning / commissioning dossiers.
- Responsible to ensure that adequate care and maintenance/preservation procedures of equipment, issued by vendors, are being carried out and will be properly implemented during the different stages of the project.
- Responsible for the field instrument discipline (Instruments & PLCs, LLI, new packages, and any critical equipment, to review documents, to witness precommissioning / commissioning activities, and to ensure they are compliant with Company methodology.
- To prepare the future integration of all Ikike platforms complex offshore.
PRE-COMMISSIONING AND COMMISSIONING EXECUTION PHASE (OFFSHORE) :
- To lead the electrical and instrument precommissioning / commissioning execution to achieve maximum productivity, minimize cost, and smooth handover.
- To review and validate vendor assistances related to instrument matters.
- Validate the results of the functional and operational tests.
- To be committed to the respect of target dates with the required work quality for handover (RFC-AOC).
- To coordinate with construction teams the punch list item clearance related to his discipline.
- Proven experience in construction and commissioning background within the Oil and Gas Industry
- Previous experience as a Punchlist Coordinator in major Oil / Gas Project
- OPERCOM methodology and ICAPS database experience
- Extensive knowledge in Completion methodology
- Must have significant knowledge of the oil and gas industry, preferably gained working for an Operator.
Requirements For Precommissioning And Commissioning Electrical and Instrumentation Leader M/F
- 6 years E&I Precom and Com experience or more
- Very knowledgeable of TOTAL OPERCOM methodology
How To Apply For Precommissioning And Commissioning Electrical and Instrumentation Leader M/F In SPIE Oil and Gas Services
- Click on the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Click the displayed link to proceed to the SPIE Oil and Gas Services application portal
- Provide your personal details.
- Upload your CV.
- Send your application and await a notification for an interview if shortlisted.
To apply for this job please visit www.join.spieogs.com.