SPIE Oil And Gas Limited
Preparation Package Mechanical Supervisor Job Vacancy At SPIE Oil and Gas Limited
A Preparation Package Mechanical Supervisor job vacancy is currently available at SPIE Oil and Gas Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Representing upstream in exploration, offshore and onshore production, as well as downstream in refining and petrochemicals, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is dedicated to addressing the emerging human, technological and environmental challenges involved in maintaining and operating new oil and gas fields.
Our success is built on over 40 years of rich history. Our extensive field experience, combined with the broad competencies of our specialists and a worldwide global presence, has allowed SPIE Oil & Gas Services to be what we are today: a major player in the supply of technical expertise for the Oil & Gas industry.
We are considered by many of our customers to be “Expert Hands”, which reflects the technical knowledge and involvement of our teams across all phases of our customer’s assets lifecycle.
- Turbine Supervisor – Aero Derivative Gas Generators (H/F) Job At SPIE Oil and Gas Limited
- Turbine Supervisor – Compressors, Diesel Generator – H / F Job At SPIE Oil and Gas Limited
- Senior Electrical Engineer H/F Job At SPIE Oil and Gas Limited
Preparation Package Mechanical Supervisor Responsibilities
- Organises on site the maintenance operations which are placed under his responsibility
- Assists the Planning Engineer with the resourcing and suitable planning input to ensure a quality preparation and execution of all Maintenance works.
- With his teams, assists specialists working under Specific Maintenance Contracts (SMC)
- Ensures that the company’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practise during preparation and performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility
- Ensures the housekeeping of all maintenance works executed by his team.
- Manages interventions using the CMIMS and work packs provided by the planning team
- Reviews all intervention reports in the CMIMS (including those concerning SMC) and writes detailed technical reports related to his field
- Monitors (and in certain plant – Operates) the functioning of utilities and all equipment placed under his responsibility
- Takes part in daily, weekly and coordination meetings on SITE
- Ensures that the transfer of knowledge by mentoring occurs properly within his teams and actively participates in this himself, leading others by his example,
- Manages and Coaches / Mentors the team of technicians directly under his responsibility
- Is a member of the SITE emergency team
- Carries out, at contractor’s site representative’s request, any intervention within his field of competence.
- Takes in charge of the systems under his responsibility in case of breakdown until correct operation is resumed.
- Identifies, in the preparatory stage of maintenance works, any delicate operations and ensures that proper studies of the risks involved are carried out beforehand
- Identifies recurrent corrective maintenance interventions, analyses them and suggests improvements
- Keeps a critical eye on current preventive maintenance programmes and, if need be, suggests improvements
- Warns support and planning teams of any recurring problems related to the availability or quality of spare parts
- Keeps track of any backlog of work in his area of responsibility and suggests corrective measures to company and contractor if this backlog threatens to become unmanageable
- Suggests improvements and requests modifications.
- Verifies the quality of his teams’ interventions by frequent on-site checks and final checks before hand-back of large, critical or high integrity equipment to production after maintenance activity.
- Ensures that the members of his teams have the qualifications and skills required for the tasks entrusted to them and, if need be, suggests corrective measures.
- Possess extensive experience (10yrs +) in the maintenance of in Aero Derivative Gas Generators (Rolls Royce RB211 preferably), Compressors, Firewater pumps, HP Barrel pumps, Submersible water pumps, Process and Utilities Valves (all types), Diesel Generators, etc.,
- Conversant with CMIMS: SAP/R3
- 10 to 15 years experience in the field of maintenance on oil and gas production installations
- Understands the process of O&G treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment deployed in oil and gas treatment installations.
- Resident: 8×3
- Duration: 1 – 3 years upon Client satisfaction
- Budget: 400€ Day Rate
- Quarantine: 25% (Day Rate)/ Standby basic salary (LTIC).
We Offer You
We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences.
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the SPIE Oil and Gas Limited recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘Apply for vacancy’ button.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and expect notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.join.spieogs.com.