Principal Record Officer Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
The vacant position of Principal Record Officer is currently available in Dangote Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent,
We are looking for a Principal Record Officer who will manage and retain accurate employee data and records on the management system.
- Assistant Manager Payroll Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
- Driller Job Vacancy In Dangote Group Recruitment Portal
- Surface Miner Operator/Attendant Job In Dangote Group
Principal Record Officer Key Responsibilities
- Ensure employee records are captured accurately and timely.
- Ensure changes (e.g. promotions, exits, raises) are updated on the management system.
- Creating new employee numbers and updating records to payroll for capturing and payment processing.
- Compilation of relevant reports and data.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Head, HAM & Admin
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Good knowledge of record management systems (manual and automated)
- Strong ability to utilize computer systems and performance management applications
- Good people management and leadership skills
- Ability to effectively use MS Office applications
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good relationship management and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and manipulate data.
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
How to Apply For Principal Record Officer In Dangote Group
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Dangote Group recruitment portal.
- fill the online application form
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.