Process Engineer Graduate Job Vacancy At Total Energies
A Process Engineer Graduate job vacancy is currently available at Total Energies. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Wellsite Geologist Graduate Job Vacancy At Total Energies
- Contract Engineer Graduate Job Vacancy At Total Energies
- Maintenance Engineer Graduate Job At Total Energies
Total Nigeria Plc is a Marketing and Services subsidiary of Total; a multinational energy company operating in more than 130 countries and committed to providing sustainable products and services for its customers. For over 50 years, Total Nigeria Plc has remained the leader in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas industry with an extensive distribution network of over 500 service stations nationwide and a wide range of top-quality energy products and services. TOTAL NIGERIA PLC (RC 1396) was incorporated as a private company on June 1, 1956, to market petroleum products in Nigeria.
On September 11, 2001, the company had a successful merger which paved way for sustainable growth and continuous development. The company’s share capital after the merger is present =N=169,761,000 made up of 50k ordinary shares authorised and fully paid up with Nigerian Citizens and Associations holding 38.28% of the share capital.
- Carry out and deliver process engineering studies to support daily production activities and short to longer-term construction investment projects, to enhance production efficiency and safety of the production process and associated plant and equipment, within the context of an optimized cost environment.
- Provide engineering expertise and technical support to resolve any operations problems and to improve production and prime production.
- Share responsibility for the safety and efficiency of plant equipment and processes by responding to Safety Improvement Recommendations, implementing adequate equipment monitoring, recommending timely PMs and developing and maintaining safe operating procedures.
- Take action as required for safe and efficient handling of projects delegated by the Production Management team. Such actions include investigation, consultation, completion of Management of Change requirements, development of operating procedures and implementation.
- Originate ideas and support programs directed toward improving export quality, unit safety and the environmental performance of the unit.
Context and Environment:
- Provide process assistance to Site Operations
- Carry-out process technical studies.
- Conduct de-bottlenecking studies and recommend solutions to optimise existing installations
- Recommend programmes of work for modifications and optimisation of the facilities and/or equipment and prepare the corresponding Scope of Requirement (study modification requests, the scope of work, etc).
- Control that Process files issued by engineering sections are in agreement with company rules and with international standards
- Lead / Participate in technical reviews (HAZOP, PTR, Safety reviews) and consolidate opinions
- Take the role of FO SMR Leader on Process / Operations related SMRs
- Contribute to the evolution of tools and work methods
- Prepare and update guidelines for the optimisation of production operations and verify their proper implementation on site
- Contribute to guaranteeing the respect of deadlines and costs in the process studies and SMRs under one’s responsibility
- Perform periodical process facilities’ assessment to identify gaps between on-site situation and As-built documentation
- Ensure Process documentation updates (P&IDs, ESD logic diagrams, etc.) and their availability via PRODOM.
- Provide relevant process documentation to other disciplines – Maintenance, Well Performance, Development Planning, etc.
- Provide process sizing details for new equipment/instrument acquisition
- Provide field operation – process to Projects
- Perform process simulations using the available Process tools; PROII, process sizing tools, etc.
- Interface closely with Tier 1 (Smart Room) other disciplines and entities (Maintenance, Well Performance, GSR, ECP etc) to access required input for studies.
We are looking for young professionals who are motivated and passionate, with excellent academic achievement. Interested applicants should have:
- B.Eng in Chemical Engineering or Petroleum Engineering (or equivalent)
- 0 – 3 years experience in Oil Field Operations
- Fluent in English
- Team player, stable, thoughtful, responsible, good communication and good interpersonal skills, intransigent in HSE with a clear potential to learn,
- Excellent analytical skills.
How To Apply For Process Engineer Graduate Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Total Energies Graduate recruitment portal.
- Fill out the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline is 5th July 2022
- Interview Location: LAGOS-EKO1 TWR (NGA)
- All applications must be completed online
- Applicants are advised to submit only one application per position to avoid disqualification.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited, and its approved recruitment consultants, will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application. Anyone demanding such is not an authorized TotalEnergies representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- TotalEnergies EP Nigeria Limited will not take responsibility for any careers/job vacancies placed outside this advert or Total Energies careers website careers.totalenergies.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.