Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH)
Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSM) Officer At LSMoH
The position of Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSM) Officer is currently available in Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH), interested candidates are hereby invited to apply but must possess all the below-listed criteria before applying.
Reporting to: The Coordinator, Grant Management Unit
Location: Alausa Secretariat, Lagos
Duration of Contract: 31 months (June 2021 to December 2023)
Contribute to all aspects of procurement and supply chain management oversight for the Principal Recipient in compliance with the policies and procedures of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and Lagos State, the Global Fund procurement and supply management policies, and internationally accepted best practices.
- Radiographer (9 Positions) At Lagos State Ministry of Health
- Program Manager Job At Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH)
- Radiologist Job At Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with GMU team and implementing units on procurement needs and provide technical support on developing specifications, analyzing cost implications and logistics for timely and safe delivery of both internationally and nationally procured commodities;
- Preparation of procurement documents ensuring every section is detailed and in line with GMU/LSMOH and TGF requirements.
- Monitor and follow-up with vendors to ensure timely delivery of goods/services, and provide updates to the PSM Manager accordingly
- Support in ensuring that goods and services are procured according to end-user needs with lead times that meet or exceed industry norms while ensuring value for money;
- Support in ensuring that all procurement actions are conducted according to GF and State Procurement Rules and Regulations and the applicable policies and procedures as well as the highest degree of personal and professional ethics are enforced;
- Provide support in maintaining the database of all procurement activities under the Global fund TB/RSSH grant.
- Maintain monitoring tools for tracking procurement status (initiation to payment) with key follow-up actions.
- Coordinate routine market price surveys and update the price database accordingly
- Coordinate the receipt, inspection, and distribution of procured items in collaboration with the GMU Internal Audit Unit
- Coordinate vendor performance review for LTA Vendor and update performance rating in procurement file and database
- Update vendor database at the end of every evaluation process with details of new and existing vendors
- Collaborate with Implementing Unit to ensure correct and timely update of the procurement plan
- Prepare quarterly facility-based stock status analysis and report, with recommendation on maintaining an adequate stock level
- Support in conducting supplier’s performance evaluations and maintain records for future reference for the TB/RSSH Global Fund grant
- Support in ensuring that all procurement files are maintained properly with all documents to leave a clear audit trail for the TB/RSSH grant;
- Support the planning and training of team members and sub-recipient on procurement and supply chain management
- Assemble data, analyze performance, identify problems and develop recommendations to support supply chain management planning and operations of the TB and RSSH grants
- Support the provision of on-the-spot technical support to personnel at TB/RSSH grant-supported health facilities on storage, material management, logistics, and supply chain management;
- Carry out resupply and redistribution activities to mitigate expiries and stock out of TB commodities.
- Carry out other assigned duties.
Requirements Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSM) Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or B.Sc. / HND in any related Social Sciences from any recognized institution.
- Relevant certificate(s) in procurement and/ or supply chain management would be an added advantage.
- At least four years experience in procurement of non-health, health, and/or pharmaceutical products.
- Familiarity with Global Fund Procurement policies and procedures, and with programmatic requirements for successful implementation of grants funded by the Global Fund.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including evidenced professional-level English language skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel skills, and familiarity with computerized pharmaceutical stock management and information systems
- Familiarity with the Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
- Ability to work independently while being a strong team player.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to convey information clearly to co-workers etc.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Reliability, integrity, and confidentiality.
How To Apply For Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSM) Officer Job In Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’.
- Follow the link displayed to visit the application form portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.