Procurement Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Procurement Manager is currently available at Adexen as mandated by an International Maritime Company to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
Adexen know how important people are to business. We also think that “People are the future of Africa”. We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at the highest standards.
Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and up-to-date knowledge to support all HR fields. Our target is to bring a wealth of experience to help companies’ operations to find and retain talents.
Adexen’s objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates’ excellence in all aspects of our services.
This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
- New Sales and Business Development Engineer Job At Adexen
- Warehouse and Logistics Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- PET Engineer Job Recruitment At Adexen
Procurement Manager Job Responsibilities
- The Procurement Manager is responsible for providing overall supervision and coordination of all purchases of goods and services following laid down company procedures.
- Leads and develops a network of both internal and external partners to gather and analyze market information and trends.
- Participate in the formulation of the organization’s procurement policy such as and its implementation.
- Conduct after check to ensure that suppliers render services following regulations and meet their commitments.
- Analyze shortfalls and proposes action plans needed to improve indicators and manages conflicts involving them and undertakes corrective actions.
- Identify vulnerabilities and challenges (dependency, losses, know-how, technical, economic, and legal risks) and proposes solutions.
- Implement supplier selection and evaluation procedures.
- Check supplier’s qualifications to ensure that they are consistent with the company’s regulations.
- Gather information needed for procurement management indicators, and prepares indicators for the selected period.
- Participate in the inventory pricing process and checks to ensure that recorded purchase slips are consistent with the purchase negotiation.
- Monitors and coordinates with vendors, freight forwarders, and the relevant Agencies to ensure on-time delivery.
- Ensure processing of VAT exemption on goods and services procured by the company such as duty exemption on the purchase of L.P.G. and diesel.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum BSc. Engineering with knowledge in Supply chain management
- A minimum of 12 years of professional experience within an international company at a senior procurement level
- Experience with Global Sourcing, Strategic Procurement, and Vendor Management in Oil, Gas, and Maritime.
- Excellent Negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to coordinate and monitor activities of subordinates and service providers
- Ability to work with diversity and a variety of personalities
- Must understand purchasing procedures.
- Must have a good knowledge of Management Information System (Integral) Excel, Access.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Procurement Manager Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.