Eko Maintenance Limited
Procurement Officer Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
Procurement Officer Job vacancy is currently available at Eko Maintenance Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Founded in 2011, Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in the maintenance of high rise building facilities with offices located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Painter Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Inventory Officer Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Store Officer Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Compliance Officer, Group Risk and Compliance Job At GTB
Procurement Officer Responsibilities
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- B.Sc or HND qualification.
- Candidates must have worked in construction or a facility management company.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy and systems.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a procurement officer.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Ability to procure locally and internationally.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 31st July.