World Entertainment TV Limited (WETV)
Producer Job Vacancy At World Entertainment TV Limited (WETV)
A producer job vacancy is currently available at World Entertainment TV Limited (WETV). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
WETV is a film and video production company established in January 2013 by GLOBE BROADCASTING &COMMUNICATION.
WE TV, Powers two TV brands which are Wazobia TV and Wazobia Max TV and also provides a wide range of film and video production services from Creative Content development to post-production, live events production, dubbing and production of movies and series.
- Marketing Executive Job Vacancy At WETV
- State Program Coordinator – Program Management, Adolescents / Youth Development and Gender (SPC) Job At ARFH
- Manage TV broadcasts.
- Manage the daily GMNS program. Source for quality content to feature on the show.
- Coordinate activities of the production team.
- Oversee the type and order of programmes to create a cohesive show.
- Ensure productions run on time and budget.
- Monitor broadcasts and be on hand to solve problems as needed.
- Monitor post-production activities to ensure accurate completion of details.
- Degree in communications, journalism, or English
- Leadership skill
- Attention to details
- Communication skill
- Time management skills
How To Apply For Producer Job At WETV
- Follow the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to World Entertainment TV Limited (WETV) recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit application and await notification for further process if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.wetv.ng.