QuickCheck - Seedstars Nigeria
Product Designer Job Vacancy At QuickCheck – Seedstars Nigeria
A Product Designer job vacancy is currently available at QuickCheck – Seedstars Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- UX Writer Job Vacancy At QuickCheck – Seedstars Nigeria
- Customer Support and Collections Officer Job At QuickCheck – Seedstars Nigeria
- Ad-Hoc Vaccinator Job At National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA)
Seedstars Academy is an initiative launched by Seedstars, the company builder, supported by our Seedstars World network & our co-working space Seedspace.
- As a Product Designer at Quickcheck, you’re a thought-leader in the organization. You are excited to find elegant solutions for complex problems, the value of being empathetic with a curious mind, and always strive to learn more. You also understand the importance of equitable, accessible, usable, and ethical design.
- You know that the little details matter and you are on a mission to create the best possible user experience for all people. You’re a hands-on maker that strives for innovation, collaboration, and excellence.
- You will be responsible for leading the creation of a visually appealing and inclusive user interface for both our website and mobile application. You are excited to solve the challenge of creating a financial technology application that is easy to use and can scale to millions of users.
- Success in this role is defined by the quality of the user experience. This includes the impact, accessibility, ease of use, and beauty of the final product.
Product Designer Responsibilities
- Collaborate daily with a multidisciplinary team of Software Engineers, Researchers, Strategists, and Project Owners
- Lead ideation sessions, workshops, demos, and presentations with stakeholders.
- You’ll sketch, wireframe, and run usability tests.
- Prototype to communicate the “look” and “feel” of a project using Figma.
- Collaborate with design peers to ensure designs are conceptually sound
- Ensure content strategy and design are aligned
- You will build cohesive and lightweight design systems
- Continuously iterate your designs to stay current with mobile trends
- Mentor new product designers and interns on visual and interaction design, problem-solving, client communication, and team interaction
- Push for and create an inclusive, accessible design for all
- 3+ years of professional experience with a portfolio that demonstrates your expertise
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment
- Senior-level experience with developing digital products across a variety of mediums, including web and mobile.
- Use modern prototyping tools (Figma, Framer, Principle etc) to create visually appealing interfaces.
- Participated in the full design cycle to deliver world-class, pixel-perfect designs
- Superior English fluency, verbal and written
- Personality traits: Professional, problem solver, proactive, attention to detail.
Benefits and Perks
- Be part of an international team
- Modern and cool office in Ilupeju, Silicon Valley-style 😎
- A high degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get shit done attitude
- Pension, life and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote working depending on the role.
How To Apply For Product Designer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to QuickCheck – Seedstars Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately and submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be invited for an interview.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.seedstars.com.