Product Designer Job Vacancy At Cowrywise
A Product Designer job vacancy is currently available at Cowrywise. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Cowrywise is a fintech company democratizing access to premium financial services by making these services available to the mass market cheaply.
About this position
We are looking for a top-notch Product Designer to help us create exhilarating design experiences for our users. Your work will cut across our mobile apps, internal tools, and dashboards. You should be able to translate user requirements into beautiful experiences, have attention to detail in creating interfaces, and be adept at understanding how design impacts growth.
You’re resourceful and take complete ownership in every stage of the product lifecycle.
Product Designer Responsibilities
- Work together with product management and engineering teams to translate requirements into beautiful, usable, and realistic interfaces.
- Participate in all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Develop original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Prepare wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Discuss designs and key milestone deliverables with peers and executive-level stakeholders.
- Perform user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Set design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- 3+ years of experience working in a product-driven company preferably fintech.
- Strong visual design skills.
- Significant experience with Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Framer, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Profound UI design skills with a solid portfolio of design projects.
How To Apply For Product Designer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Cowrywise recruitment portal.
- Follow the onsite guidelines and complete your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit cowrywise.breezy.hr.