Product Marketing Executive / Social Media Manager Job Vacancy At Tempkers Limited
A Product Marketing Executive / Social Media Manager job vacancy is currently available at Tempkers Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Tempkers is a tech-outsourcing and freelance community that takes a human-centred design thinking approach to bring employers and skilled workers together Tempkers is a global freelance marketplace and online outsourcing firm where organizations and SME’s achieve more by connecting and collaborating with independent professionals (freelance agents) to do temporary Jobs based on projects and time frames on best scale budgeting.
- Marketer (Farm Business) Job At Tempkers Limited
- Business Development Executive (Farm Business) Job At Tempkers Limited
- Senior Manager – Business Operations Job At MTN Nigeria
Product Marketing Executive / Social Media Manager Responsibilities and Duties
- Be knowledgeable about the product.
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs.
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems.
- Post and engage online customers.
- Answer questions about the products.
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements.
- Cross-sell products.
- Market product online
- Manage returns of merchandise.
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers.
- Keep online presence active.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager, sales Representative.
- Understanding of the retail sales process.
- Open to both gender
- Knowledge of handling social media requests
- Basic math skills.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships.
N50,000 – N70,000 / month.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 22nd February 2022.