Product Pricing Strategist Job Vacancy At Concept Group
A Product Pricing Strategist job vacancy is currently available at Concept Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back-office functions for its more market-facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also.
These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
- Lead, Research and Development Engineer Job At Concept Group
- Lead, Talent Acquisition and Engagement Job At Concept Group
- Lead, Learning and Development Job At Concept Group
Product Pricing Strategist Duties & Responsibilities
- Assessing data from a variety of sources to uncover insights into pricing strategies and market trends.
- Setting effective pricing for products to drive product adoption and profitability.
- Analyzing and translating pricing data into actionable profit-enhancing strategies for products and the business at large.
- Applying statistical modelling methods to determine the potential impact of pricing strategies on profitability
- Monitoring business liquidity to ensure pricing strategies delivers optimal liquidity for the business
- Developing dynamic pricing tools to effectively respond to changing market needs and trends.
- Create and provide visibility around existing pricing strategies, including identifying key performance indicators and dashboard views to convey to senior leadership.
- Utilize profit and loss information to facilitate informed decision-making around what leads, channels, and segments of our business to help drive via pricing strategy.
- Preparing and presenting pricing analysis findings to the product team and organization leadership
- Address issues and concerns raised by team members relating to product pricing.
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc Degree in Economics, Business Management, or other Management Science courses.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 5 years of work experience
- Professional qualifications like ACCA, ICAN, CFA would be an added advantage
Skills / Competencies:
- In-depth knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis.
- Extensive experience in analyzing pricing strategies and forecasting revenue and market share.
- Experience in collaborating on pricing strategies with sales and marketing departments.
- Ability to keep abreast of industry trends and develop dynamic pricing tools.
- Advanced ability to present pricing analysis reports to relevant stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to accuracy and detail required.
- Competence to analyze financial and non-financial data.
How To Apply For Product Pricing Strategist Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 28th February.