Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
Production Manager Job Vacancy At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
A Production Manager job vacancy is available at Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Junior Legal Officer Job At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
- Internal Audit Job At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
- Laboratory Technician Job At Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited
- Responsible for managing production and blending activities and ensuring optimal raw materials utilization.
- The Production Manager leads and develops the people and processes associated with multiple manufacturing areas or value streams.
- Develops and ensures the achievement of manufacturing goals related to Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety, and Morale.
Main Key Responsibilities
- Plans and schedules workflow for blending and filling operations of the plant
- Supervises the production of various grades of lubricant in different pack sizes
- Coordinates quality control activities and ensures process/material flow improvement.
- Product formulation and participation in product development and other related activities.
- Interfaces with Laboratory, base oil unit, etc account for various plant operations.
- Identification, sourcing and procurement of Lubricant additives for annual blending requirements.
- Coordinates HSE and housekeeping activities in the plant and acts as ERP production administrator for the plant.
- Ensures optimum utilization of all filling lines and ensures proper stock accounting for all transactions.
- Provides direction, development and leadership to production supervisors, and blending supervisor.
- First Degree in Mechanical / Chemical / Industrial Engineering with professional mechanical / engineering certification
- Minimum of eight (8) years of plant operations-related experience
- Experience in a manufacturing/ construction engineering role in the oil and gas industry
- General knowledge of the equipment, methods and processes used in the oil industry
- Knowledge of computer skills, good communication and organizational skills.
- Fully conversant with Mechanical safety rules
- Excellent leadership and technical skillsets and must be computer literate.
How To Apply For Production Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Northwest Petroleum and Gas Company Limited recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application portal.
- The application deadline is 19th August 2022.
To apply for this job please visit northwestpetroleum-ng.com.