Kogi State University
Professor (Agriculture) Job Vacancy At Kogi State University
Professor (Agriculture) job vacancy is currently available at Kogi State University. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Professor (Arts & Humanities) Job At Kogi State University
- Professor (Education) Job Vacancy At Kogi State University
- Professor (Management Sciences) Job At Kogi State University
We are recruiting candidates for the Departments below:
- Department of Fisheries & Aquaculture
- Department of Food Nutrition & Home Sciences:
- Food Science & Technology
- Home Science
- Department of Soil & Environmental Science:
- Soil Physics
- Soil Microbiology
- Candidates must possess relevant PhD qualifications in their area of interest or a Fellowship of either National or West African College in the appropriate discipline applied for.
- Aside from possessing the required as well as relevant academic qualifications in the programme of interest, applicants must have met the mandatory residency period as a Reader where such an applicant is not already a Professor.
- Applicants must have had a minimum of 15 years of university working experience, a minimum of twenty-four publications published in reputable journals (six of which could be publications in edited conference proceedings).
- Candidates for this position requiring tenure appointment must not have exceeded the mandatory retirement age of 70 years.
Conditions of Service
- As contained in the approved conditions governing the service of Senior Staff in Nigerian Universities.
Salary & Allowances
Salary & Allowances are as obtainable in Nigerian Public Universities. An enhanced welfare package is also in place to attract the best in the education sector.
How To Apply For Professor (Agriculture) Job
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Start Application
Forward Hard copies of the Application to:
Kogi State University, Anyigba,
The application deadline is 12th January
- In addition to stating the names and addresses of the Referees, applicants should request their Referees to forward Reference on their behalf directly to the Address above.
- For the online application, candidates should log in / Sign up for the Application Form.
- Shortlisted applicants should come for the interview with three (3) bound copies of their publications, containing their Curriculum Vitae.