Rivers State University (RSUST)
Professor – CONUASS 7 Job Vacancy At Rivers State University (RSUST)
Professor – CONUASS 7 job vacancy is currently available at the Federal Government of Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Salary: (N10,280,034.00 – N13,398,580.00)
- Lecturer I – CONUASS 4 Job At Rivers State University (RSUST)
- Reader – CONUASS 6 Job At Rivers State University (RSUST)
- Biometric Architect (Nigeria Digital Identification for Development Project) Job At Federal Government of Nigeria
The programmes for which these positions are required are in the Faculties of:
- Department of Animal Science
- Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics
- Department of Crop/Soil Science
- Department of Forestry and Environment
- Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Environment
- Department of Food Science and Technology
- Rivers Institute of Agricultural Research and Training (RIAT)
Basic Clinical Sciences:
- Department of Anatomical Pathology
- Department of Chemical Pathology
- Department of Haematology and Blood Transfusion
- Department of Medical Microbiology
- Department of Pharmacology
Basic Medical Sciences:
- Department of Human Physiology
- Department of Human Anatomy
- Department of Medical Biochemistry
- Department of Nursing Science
- Department Internal Medicine
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Department of Family Medicine
- Department of Business Education
- Department of Educational Foundation
- Department of Educational Management
- Department of Vocational and Technology Education
- Department of Agricultural and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Chemical/Petrochemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Department of Marine Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Petroleum Engineering
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Environmental Management
- Department of Estate Management
- Department of Quantity Surveying
- Department of Surveying and Geomatics
- Department of English and Literature in English
- Department of French
- Department of History and International Diplomacy
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Religious and Cultural Studies
- Department of Theatre Art and Film Studies
- Department of Business Law
- Department of Jurisprudence and International Law
- Department of Public Law
- Department of Accountancy
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Animal and Environmental Biology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Geology
- Department of Maritime Science
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Physics
- Department of Plant Science and Biotechnology
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography and Environmental Management
- Department of Mass Communication
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Entrepreneurial Business
- Department of Technological Entrepreneurship
- Department of Entrepreneurial Marketing
- Candidates must be holders of PhDs in relevant fields with not less than 10 years of teaching, research and professional/industrial experience after the doctorate in a University system.
- The candidates must also show evidence of distinguished contribution to scholarship and at least fifteen (15) journal papers in the candidate’s discipline to be seen on Google Scholar.
- He/she must show evidence of exceptional research record and a reasonable number of scholarly publications in reputable journals, both local and international.
- He/she must show evidence of proven teaching ability, evidence of capability to initiate and carry out independent research works as well as supervise student research and projects.
- The person must possess sound administrative skills and show evidence of participation in administration within the University system and contribution to the development of the outside community.
- At least ten (10) years of research and administrative experience with a PhD or its equivalent such as an MD degree of Nigerian or British universities. In the Clinical Sciences, candidates must have a Fellowship of the West African College of Surgeons/Physicians (FWACS/FWACP) or National Postgraduate
Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN) or their equivalents.
- The candidate for this position in the Faculty of Engineering must be a registered member of COREN.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- Successful candidates will be required to assume duty as soon as possible and will be on probation for the first three (3) years. Thereafter, they will retire at the approved age of 65 years or 70 years for those on the professorial cadre.
- Candidates could be allowed to transfer their service to Rivers State University.
- Other conditions are similar to those obtained in other Institutions of higher learning in Nigeria.
How To Apply for Professor – CONUASS 7 Job
Candidates should forward their application with detailed Curriculum Vitae (C. V) plus one photocopy of each of their certificates with other relevant documents to either of the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
All submissions should be addressed to:
Rivers State University
And should reach him no later than four (4) weeks from the date of this publication. All candidates should nominate three (3) referees who should also be required to forward references on their behalf under confidential cover to the same address.