First Bank Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria Limited, is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos Nigeria
Program Manager Job Recruitment At First Bank Nigeria
Program Manager Job vacancy is currently available at First Bank Nigeria. Suitably qualified candidates should proceed to apply but must possess all the requirements stated for this position.
- Drive the implementation of strategies and focus on the business readiness, business alignment, solution adoption, and sustainability side of organizational change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles, and organization structures.
- Drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization, and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements are expected to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI, and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Ability to think analytically and see the big picture from small perspectives.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Problem-solving and root cause identification skill
- Ability to understand the importance of aligning engagement and communication messages with what people care about and the problem they are trying to solve
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to create original ideas to simplify complex concepts, breaking large efforts into small pieces in order to make the end results more attainable.
- Excellent active listening skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Flexible and adaptable to work in ambiguous situations
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Ability to influence stakeholders across all levels and move towards a common vision/goal
- Ability to facilitate focus sessions for specific issues
Requirements For Program Manager Job
- Minimum Education: First degree in a related discipline, Higher Degrees/Professional Certification (Project Management/Change Management), etc.
- Minimum experience – 10-years relevant experience in the Banking or other relevant Industry
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
How To Apply For Program Manager Job
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the application link displayed.
- Create and verify an application account.
- Complete your application by providing the requested details.
- Submit your application.
- Await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.