Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH)
Program Manager Job At Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH)
The position of Program Manager is currently available in Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH), interested candidates are hereby invited to apply but must possess all the below-listed criteria before applying.
Reporting to: The Coordinator, Grant Management Unit
Location: Alausa Secretariat, Lagos
Duration of Contract: 31 months (June 2021 to December 2023)
Support the GMU coordinator in the sight of all aspects of program implementation management for the Principal Recipient, in compliance with the policies and procedure of the Global Fund, including overseeing the development of annual work plan and budgets for PR and SRs; coordinating the implementation of program activities following the work plan and budget and technical protocols; program management capacity building and risk management and liaising with SASCP, STBLCP, RSSH team, sub-recipients and other implementers for successful implementation of the grant.
- Radiographer (9 Positions) At Lagos State Ministry of Health
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management (PSM) Officer At LSMoH
- Radiologist Job At Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate program management, capacity assessment, identifying gaps, and together with other Units, develop and implement action plans for grant improvement.
- In collaboration with SASCP, STBLCP, RSSH team, Sub-Recipients, and other stakeholders develop annual work plans and budgets for approval by the GMU Coordinator and the Permanent Secretary.
- Develop, and periodically update program implementation procedures and guidelines for the NGA-T-LSMOH grant following the policies and procedures of the Global Fund.
- Support the monitoring of the Sub Recipients and other implementers to ensure implementation and administration of grants is following the Grant Agreement and regulations.
- Upon approval by the GMU Coordinator / Permanent Secretary of the annual work plan and budget, coordinate the implementation of the work plan and budget, providing training, advice, and support to relevant officers of the Grant Management Unit, Sub-Recipients and other implementers (SASCP, STBLCP and RSSH team).
- Monitor the progress of the grant vis-à-vis implementation of approved activities and target achievement
- Support the GMUC to coordinate and ensure timely submission of the Reprogramming requests from all implementing entities (SASCP, STBLCP, and RSSH) of the integrated NGA-T-LSMOH grant
- In collaboration with the SASCP and STBLCP ensure technical guidelines and protocols are made available to the Sub Recipients, health facilities and health workers supported and trained on their application.
- Establish and maintain a high level of communication with national programs to ensure effective technical coordination of grants and to ensure programmatic information and practices are considered in developing strategies and interventions for the grants to the Ministry of Health.
- Provide feedback, support, and capacity development to Sub Recipients and other implementers (SASCP, STBLCP, and RSSH) on implementation of grant programs, identifying, if appropriate areas for improvement and attention.
- Contribute to the regular assessment of performance by Sub Recipients of the TB grant for determination of funding and incentives for performance to achieve grant objectives.
- Support the Coordinator to ensure the reporting requirements (including timely submission) are fulfilled throughout the period of the integrated grant.
- Other duties as directed by the Coordinator Global Fund Grant Management Unit.
Requirements Program Manager Job
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in public health, social sciences, international development, or related field (Programme/Project Management degree or certification would be an advantage)
- At least 5 years experience in the management capacity of a large donor-funded program, International NGO, or International support agency (direct experience managing grants from Global Fund will be an added advantage)
- Strong programmatic knowledge of public health programs relevant to those funded by the Global Fund – HIV, TB, Malaria as well as Resilient and Sustainable Systems for Health (RSSH)
- Preferably knowledge of the program implementation requirements and policies of the Global Fund to Fight HIV, TB, and Malaria.
- Proven capacity to undertake data analysis and interpretation for public health service programs and successful resolution of implementation challenges.
- Experience working with and maintaining good relations with donors and government institutions, as well as counterparts and beneficiaries (e.g., International and Local NGOs and government representatives.
- Experience in project management including managing teams, performance management, and capacity building Strong written and oral communication skills, including professional-level English language skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook, and other project management software.
- Ability to work independently while being a strong player in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to convey information clearly to co-workers etc.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines.
- Reliability, integrity, and confidentiality.
How To Apply For Program Manager Job In Lagos State Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’.
- Follow the link displayed to visit the application form portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.