Program Manager (M & A) Job Vacancy At Andela Nigeria
A Program Manager (M & A) job vacancy is currently available at SPIE Oil and Gas Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Andela is a global talent accelerator that produces world-class remote developers and connects them with top employers. Andela finds the brightest young people in Africa and gives them the training and mentorship needed to thrive as full-time, remote developers for companies around the world.
The company is backed by investors including Steve Case, Omidyar Network, Founder Collective, Rothenberg Ventures, Learn Capital, Melo7 Tech Partners, Chris Hughes and Susa Ventures. Andela has offices in North America and Africa. MISSION Our mission is to give brilliant young people in Africa an on-ramp to the digital economy and give companies access to world-class talent.
- Performance Marketing Manager Job At Andela Nigeria
- Creative Director Job Vacancy At Andela Nigeria
- Turbine Supervisor Job Vacancy At SPIE Oil and Gas Limited
- We’re looking for a Program Manager to join our rapidly growing organization to manage upcoming M&A activities.
- In this role, the successful applicant will be accountable for successfully running the integrations, change, transformation and migration of newly acquired companies within the Andela organization. This will include deals spanning the whole of the business and partnering with stakeholders in all areas of the business.
- You will work closely with stakeholders across various business units including product, marketing, finance, legal, HR, Data, Revenue and IT to define Day 1 Readiness activities and execute full integration of new acquisitions or partnerships.
- The successful candidate must be able to exhibit high levels of learning agility, as well as be able to deliver results in extremely challenging circumstances with very tight timelines all while operating under strict confidentiality.
- We’re looking for someone who is a natural leader, can create processes and procedures where there are none, put in place new program frameworks for M&A specifically, and can manage multiple projects in various stages of completion. We need problem solvers, self-starters, creative thinkers, multitaskers, and people who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty – you must be able to adapt and ready for constant change as we scale
- If this sounds like you, keep reading – we want to hear from you! We are a fully remote company and you can truly live anywhere while doing this job. English fluency is required.
Program Manager (M & A) Responsibilities
- Partner with business unit leaders across the organization to clearly and holistically define and document all activities and tasks needed in preparation for any new acquisitions or partnerships
- Lead Day 1 Readiness activities across the company, acting as the leader/expert in absorbing new organizations and staff
- Build strong relationships with partner organizations as we blend processes, systems, and businesses and demonstrate the ability to influence without expressing authority
- Track milestones, manage task/project dependencies, manage and monitor task progress, handoffs, and deliverable status through our project management tool, Smartsheet
- Manage all issues & risks related to the project, provide recommendations for solutions/mitigation, proactively escalate, and facilitate resolution
- Conduct Due Diligence analysis, complete necessary documentation, and assist in preparing and presenting recommendations to executive leadership
- Maintain communication and reporting for all M&A activities, providing transparency to all levels of the business, specifically inter-departmental stakeholders, ensuring alignment and project consistency
- Present integration progress to executive management at regular intervals
- Facilitate business process discussions, document process diagrams and governance implications to support business and technology changes
- Act as change management champion, in partnership with internal communications, while keeping the idea of creating repeatable and scalable processes and deliverables at the forefront
- Coordinate and manage third-party vendors, when applicable
- Establish and maintain credibility with all stakeholders and executive leadership by delivering on what you say you are going to do
- Help drive common and repeatable approaches that make it simpler for the teams and leaders, allowing them to focus on big picture problems.
- 5+ years of progressive roles in global program or project management roles
- Previous M&A or related integration management experience required
- Experience working in a technology company, ideally with marketplace foundations, preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of the technologies and tools used in the full Andela tech stack including, but not limited to, Jira, Confluence, Slack, Smartsheet, Google Workspace, Google Cloud, Figma, Looker, Marketo, Miro, Salesforce, Zoom
- Ability to negotiate and manage conflict while maintaining the ability to build strong relationships and influence, motive and collaborate cross-functionally with all levels of management
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, dynamic and challenging environment while still delivering on-time results
- Comfort with managing data migration and structure
- Consensus-builder; develops relationships across the company with ease
- Strong attention to detail and consistency in documentation
- Impeccable project management with the ability to identify and communicate blockers, next steps, and progress.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a tendency to over-document and over-communicate: we are fully remote, so this is very important!
- Humble and willing to learn/grow. We need confident and capable leaders who want to help each other succeed as much as they want to help our talent succeed.
- Track record of delivering end-to-end projects with minimal supervision while working cross-functionally with global virtual teams
- PMP certification is a plus.
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your device stipend – buy your laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Generous paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance (country-specific)
- 401k (the US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
How To Apply For Performance Marketing Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Andela Nigeria recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and expect notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org