Society for Family Health (SFH)
Programme Advisor Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
Programme Advisor job vacancy is currently available at Society for Family Health (SFH). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Programme Officer Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health
- Strategic Information Officer Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health
- State Team Lead Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
Society for Family Health (SFH) is a Nigerian non-governmental organisation (NGO) working in partnership with communities, government, donors and the private sector for universal health coverage and social justice of all Nigerians.
We deploy health system strengthening and total market approaches in a bid to unify the private and public health sectors to scale an Essential Package of Health Services (EPHS) offering of good quality to all Nigerians.
We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the British Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers, the Global Fund and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
SFH offers professional opportunities for career growth and advancement, an excellent working environment, and competitive remuneration. We seek to recruit self-motivated and highly qualified persons to fill the under-listed vacant positions, in response to organisational expansion into new geographies.
We are recruiting for Programme Advisor at Zamfara, Kebbi, and Sokoto States (1 position each) who will carry out the following functionalities in our organization.
This position will be responsible for overseeing grassroots HIV programme implementation and management for Key Population interventions in the supported States.
Programme Advisor Responsibilities
- Programme management: preparation of work plans, monthly reports, and strategic stakeholder engagements and management.
- Clinical services: HIV Testing services, STI Screening and Management, TB screening and Management, PrEP services, Condom Programming, Cervical Cancer Screening and Management, Care and Treatment, and Viral load services.
- Monitoring and Evaluation: MER indicators and data analysis.
- Supervision: Proven leadership and supervisory experience in leading a program team to successful outcomes.
- Must possess a First Degree or its equivalent in Medicine / Sciences / Pharmacy / Nursing or related field of study.
- A Master’s Degree in Public Health will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years post-university relevant HIV work experience inclusive of a minimum 2 years experience with Key Population programming and implementation working with public and NGO sectors is required.
- Experience leading an HIV treatment/care programme team is required for this role.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Knowledge of WHO and national HIV care and treatment guidelines
- Knowledge of KP programming and HIV programme management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, and MS-Word.
- Leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in the Hausa language and familiar with the culture of Northern communities
- Must be a team player who works well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Capacity to make accurate self-assessment particularly in high-security contexts
- Must have demonstrated proficiency using office software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented individuals.
How To Apply For Programme Advisor Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Society for Family Health (SFH) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents as requested
- Apply and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 18th August.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply. This advert will be open for two weeks from the date of publication. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SFH is an equal opportunity employer, therefore women are encouraged to apply. Qualified candidates who are residents in the states where the roles are situated are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit sfhnigeria.simplicant.com.