Society for Family Health (SFH)
Programme Officer Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
Programme Officer job vacancy is currently available at Society for Family Health (SFH). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Strategic Information Officer Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health
- State Team Lead Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
- LGA Community Engagement Officer Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health
Society for Family Health (SFH) is a Nigerian non-governmental organisation (NGO) working in partnership with communities, government, donors and the private sector for universal health coverage and social justice of all Nigerians.
We deploy health system strengthening and total market approaches in a bid to unify the private and public health sectors to scale an Essential Package of Health Services (EPHS) offering of good quality to all Nigerians.
We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the British Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers, the Global Fund and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
SFH offers professional opportunities for career growth and advancement, an excellent working environment, and competitive remuneration. We seek to recruit self-motivated and highly qualified persons to fill the under-listed vacant positions, in response to organisational expansion into new geographies.
We are recruiting for Programme Officer who will carry out the following functionalities in our organization.
This position will be responsible for providing support to the Programme Unit in the implementation, coordination, and management of Key Populations interventions at the HQ level.
Programme Officer Responsibilities
- Programme management: Work plans, monthly report, stakeholder engagement
- Clinical services: HIV Testing services, HIV care, and Treatment
- Monitoring and Evaluation: MER indicators and data analysis
- Must possess a First Degree in Public Health or Health Sciences.
- Possession of a Master’s Degree in any of the above courses will be an added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of 4 years post-NYSC experience working in development programmes at the community level inclusive of at least 2-years’ experience with HIV &AIDS programme planning and implementation with public and NGO sectors is required.
- Knowledge of WHO and national HIV care and treatment guidelines
- Knowledge of HIV programme management
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, MS-Word, Goggle sheets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A fast thinker who works well under pressure to meets deadlines.
- Problem solver
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented individuals.
How To Apply For Programme Officer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Society for Family Health (SFH) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents as requested
- Apply and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 18th August.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply. This advert will be open for two weeks from the date of publication. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SFH is an equal opportunity employer, therefore women are encouraged to apply. Qualified candidates who are residents in the states where the roles are situated are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit sfhnigeria.simplicant.com.