Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
Project Manager Furniture and Interior Design (m/f/x)
Recruitment is currently ongoing at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc for the position of Project Manager Furniture and Interior Design (m/f/x), interested candidates must possess all the required criteria for the position before applying.
As the leading construction company in Nigeria, Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has been successfully combining tradition and future for over 50 years: By using our extensive experience to plan and implement outstanding construction projects on site. International, responsible and flexible.
We are always breaking new ground and offering our customers optimal solutions. Would you like to achieve common goals in a highly motivated and committed team?
Then we are looking for you full-time as a Project Manager Furniture and Interior Design (m/f/x) in Abuja at the Abuja Furniture Production / Nigeria.
AFP Furniture Production is a subsidiary of Julius Berger Nigeria Plc and thus part of the largest employer in Nigeria. With more than 360 employees, AFP is a leading manufacturer in the field of furniture and interior design. We realize nationwide projects for private customers, state institutions as well as internal company interior fittings.
What duties will you have?
- You are responsible for the commercial and technical order processing of furniture production as well as for customer support and acquisition.
- Shall be responsible for the planning, organization, and implementation of projects.
- You are the link between the client and their contact person and are responsible for the internal coordination between design, production, purchasing, and logistics.
- Furthermore, you organize the daily assembly work after consultation with the assembly management.
- You are responsible for monitoring and enforcing compliance with occupational safety and accident prevention regulations as well as quality management.
What skills must you have?
- You have a degree in engineering (m/f/d) in the field of wood technology or interior design, wood technician, or have completed comparable technical training.
- You can demonstrate several years of professional experience as a carpenter, especially in the responsible execution in the project business (desirable in the field of interior design or residences).
- Must have strong organizational skills as well as communication skills and experience in leading a project team.
- You have experience with order processing in the ERP – system (preferably with program Kuhnle Holz) and have user skills in CAD-2D and -3D (preferably AutoCAD, PaletteCAD) and MS-Office.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Your willingness to travel internationally rounds off your profile.
What can we offer you?
- We have a responsible job waiting for you with very good remuneration and various bonuses, social benefits, and low tax burden as well as good training opportunities.
- You will receive an extensive travel package from us. This also includes G35 examinations, inoculations, visas, and flights.
- We will provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure including sport and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programmes, etc.
- If your family wishes to join you, we have our own kindergarten in Abuja and a school which complies with school standards in the States of Hesse and Thuringia.
- We will provide you with a company car and driver and we work with external partners to ensure that you have the best possible security in Nigeria.
How To Apply For Project Manager Furniture and Interior Design (m/f/x)
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link.
- Complete your application.
- Submit and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is not stated.
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.