Tezza Business Solutions
Project Manager Job Vacancy At Tezza Business Solutions
A Project Manager job vacancy is currently available at Tezza Business Solutions. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Tezza”(te-zza) from the Italian word “Completezza” embodies our commitment to providing IT and Business Solutions that are comprehensive, thorough and complete. We specialize in providing personalized Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services within a streamlined, phased delivery channel.
With a primary goal of putting technological solutions to work in practical ways that ensures a healthy bottom-line, our solutions reflect a deep understanding of real-world business challenges. Working in conjunction with our clients we can create and implement result-oriented personalized solutions.
- Business Analyst/Project Manager(BA/PM 1) Job At Tezza Business Solutions
- Scrum Master Job Vacancy At Tezza Business Solutions
- Human Resource Manager Job At Tezza Business Solutions
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager who will work with the team to develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development life cycle.
S/He will determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions; document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code; prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Leads development teams, establish development standards and Agile software development practices
- Collaborates with product and project management, Quality Assurance, Support, Marketing, and executive management to ensure the development team meets software release schedules, goals, and objectives.
- Ensure that project initiatives and tasks are prioritized and being executed according to project schedules and technical best practices.
- Monitor ticket queues to make sure work is not sitting unassigned or staying at an in-progress state for times that violate SLAs.
- Effectively communicate on the development and operational support work status and priority setting.
- Maintain an understanding of current technologies, their trends, business strategies and capabilities, and their implications on the current environment.
- Strong skills in setting, communicating, implementing, and achieving business objectives and goals through the direct management of others.
- Participate in the design and development of systems and solutions to support business needs.
- Facilitate the development and documentation of business processes and assist in driving the formulation, scoping and development of overall technical/ business solutions.
- Identify and document gaps between current and future business processes.
- Leads in performing feasibility analysis considering technical, infrastructural, organizational and economic aspects to alternative solutions.
Application & System Support:
- Apply technology to business processes to optimize, leverage, and standardize the use of business systems.
- Collaborate with the internal project team to resolve identified issues.
- Ensure that troubleshooting is conducted from the Run Book. The Run Book should be constantly referenced and updated.
- Support and improve the tools for continuous build and deploy, automated testing, logging, security, monitoring and release management from development to production.
- Performs a Technical Lead role on assigned projects and ensures compliance with Project Management methodologies.
- Leverage Scrum and Kanban Agile development practices.
- Be hands-on and actively review code alongside the team, with time balanced between development, code review, and management.
- Assist in building continuous integration systems.
- Participate in architectural and code reviews
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. English is the spoken and written language
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from executive and senior managers, employees, the general public and clients/partners
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required to successfully perform this job.
- B.Sc and a masters degree in a related field. Professional certification is necessary
- Adherence to defined policies and procedures, monitor and evaluate direct report
- Hands-on experience in applying Lean/Six Sigma to software development metrics.
- Experience managing continuous integration with test automation.
- Fluent in software developments and architecture paradigms and techniques, with the ability to provide the best mix of these techniques with high quality, scalable, flexible, and reliable solutions while keeping up with the Company’s growth.
- Experience with building enterprise-scale, distributed, high performance, mission-critical software applications is required.
How To Apply For Project Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Tezza Business Solutions recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit tezzasolutions.catsone.com.