Project Manager, Systegra Job Vacancy At Interswitch Group
Project Manager, Systegra job vacancy is currently available at Interswitch Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Product Owner Job Vacancy At Interswitch Group
- DevOps Engineer Job Vacancy At Interswitch Group
- Accounts Payable Officer Job Vacancy At Interswitch Group
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis.
We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent.
At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
- Responsible for guiding key projects with the assigned portfolio to a successful conclusion.
- Also, developing a strong and pervasive project management discipline within project teams.
Project Manager, Systegra Responsibilities
- Ensure projects within the portfolio are completed on time, on scope, and with a high degree of customer satisfaction Accountable for maintaining good communication lines for project performance report periodically, to support Line Business’ executive decision making
- Collaborate with business line to ensure that all projects in assigned portfolio receive the required attention
- Engage C-level stakeholders regularly to ensure that projects are properly prioritized
- Work with the Business Partner from the Financial Management group to establish targets for the fiscal year
- Work with the Value Realization team to ensure that projects are closed as at when due and ensure the realization of budgeted revenue
- Manage the project portfolio of Line Business, by continuously reviewing, updating, and optimizing the portfolio to ensure alignment with evolving organizational strategy, goals, and objectives
- Ensure adherence and compliance to organizational process and industry standards
- Advice proactively on projects that will require management intervention and provide feedback to the business team
- Identify gaps in knowledge and competency of Project Managers and suggest the best approach to close them
- Train/coach Project Managers/Interns on various aspects of the organization Products and Businesses
- Draw up and implement a road map for onboarding of new Project Managers
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) setting and appraisals for direct reports and new Project Managers
- Part take in Project process review and improvement
- Coordinate elicitation exercises for Client solution requests with various SMEs and stakeholders
- Prepare Business Requirements Documents or Statement of works
- Distilling Organizational Strategy to direct report
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in project management and/or business analysis and process management
- Expert knowledge is required in project management as well as working knowledge of process management and business analysis
How To Apply For Project Manager, Systegra Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Interswitch recruitment portal.
- Create and verify an application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- The application deadline is 18th October.
To apply for this job please visit careers.interswitchgroup.com.