International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Project Material Coordinator Job Vacancy At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
A Project Material Coordinator job vacancy is currently available at International Energy Services Limited (IES). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Quality Inspector – Mechanical / Piping Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- Data Analytics Developer Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- Senior Design Engineer – Civil / Structural Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
- To ensure all project materials are procured, delivered, inspected, stored, preserved, and issued safely and efficiently, meeting HSE, quality, cost, and schedule targets.
Project Material Coordinator Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate the receipt and issuance of client direct procured materials, required for project construction activities.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Project Material Storage Area and ensure strict compliance to CLIENT’S safety and security policies.
- Coordinate site material inspection to ensure all materials are delivered according to purchase order specifications and quantity.
- Ensure all project materials (including contractors’ managed stock) are stored and preserved following general storage best practices and OEMs storage guidelines.
- Coordinate material handling and transport of all project materials and ensure availability for pick up and/or delivery to the construction site or any other advised location.
- Manage the inventory of all project materials stored in the Project Materials Storage Area and monitor material usage by contractors and ensure all surplus materials are handed over back to the client at the end of the construction.
- Support delivery expediting of all clients direct and indirect (contractor) procurement and ensure materials are delivered ahead of their required-on-site (ROS) date.
- Maintain Projects Procurements & Materials Database of all clients’ direct procurement and share periodic reports to the project team.
- Source materials within the Project Materials Storage Area, the client’s Main Warehouse and across all clients’ satellite storage areas, including Contractors’ stock.
- The support project team in planning the disposal of obsolete and decommissioned items according to company procedure and policy.
- B.Sc in Engineering and any related Science discipline.
- 5 years post-graduate experience out of which at least 3years should have been in materials management work in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Highly skilled in SQL programming in T-SQL building stored procedures and jobs
- Strong functional understanding of Azure Machine Learning
- Ability to manage large volume data integration/ETL; experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) including the ability to configure SQL Server agent
- Expertise in identifying and mapping data elements across multiple systems
- Knowledge of Power BI report visualizations, Data Analysis Expressions (DAX), Power Query (M), and Power BI data modelling
- Strong understanding of data integration, quality and validation
- Strong understanding of MDM, Data Warehouse/Data mart and relational database design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to interact with multiple IT teams and business partners both formally and informally
- Effective time management, ability to multi-task with changing priorities while continuing to provide exceptional client service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment (tools and processes)
How To Apply For Project Material Coordinator Job
- Application is open only to contract personnel currently working on a similar service/role in Nigeria LNG.
- The candidate can apply to a maximum of two (2) positions
- The following documents must be properly titled (document name_candidates names) and uploaded:
- Detailed CV
- Copies of tertiary education certificates
- Copy of NYSC discharged or exemption certificate
- Copies of all relevant professional membership/affiliations and evidence of last payment of membership dues.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenges with the application portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Interested and qualified? Go to International Energy Services Limited (IESL) on docs.google.com to apply