First Bank Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria Limited, is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos Nigeria
Project Team Lead Job Recruitment At First Bank Nigeria
Project Team Lead Job vacancy is currently available at First Bank Nigeria. Suitably qualified candidates should proceed to apply but must possess all the requirements stated for this position.
- Program Manager Job Recruitment At First Bank Nigeria
- Wealth Management Specialist Job At First Bank Nigeria
- Team Lead, Wealth Management Job At First Bank
- Lead the day-to-day execution of a project while guiding and developing individual team members.
- Make important contributions to the analysis, design, and implementation of business performance approaches, developing tailor-made solutions, and working closely with internal project stakeholders to ensure positive impact and sustainable results
- To be the first point of contact and ensure that Corporate Transformation interactions and collaborations with our internal customers are strong, productive, and enduring.
- To develop work plans and manage multiple project workstreams to support the implementation of strategic objectives, within budget and within the agreed timelines.
- Identify and validate key business requirements for assigned workstreams
- Estimate the resources (human, financial, and technical) needed to achieve goals.
- Analyze business data to assess situations, assigning tasks to team members, and problem-solving when issues arise.
- Ensure adequate documentation and record-keeping for project activities
- Document standard processes to ensure consistency in execution in line with agreed timelines
- Develop a Business Readiness and Change Management Plan to disseminate information to all stakeholders throughout the project life cycle for assigned workstreams
- Effectively communicate project expectations to all stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Provide solutions, improvements and take corrective action on challenges that may arise
- Identify and manage dependencies and critical paths.
- Ensuring that required approvals are obtained and that adequate documentation is maintained for all project expenditures
- Helping solve end-user problems and managing financial aspects of contracts
- Ensuring contract terms and conditions are met and that contracts are carried out according to agreed terms
- Assist the engagement team in analyzing engagement data to identify incorrect coding, excessive time and expense items
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables, and provide reports on a periodic basis.
- Proactively manage changes in assigned Project scope, identify potential crisis, risks, devise contingency plans to provide solutions, and take corrective action.
- Develop presentations, reports and provide briefings on assigned tasks
- Provide engagement management support to assigned Project sponsors, including project set-up, managing key performance indicators, and monitoring investment
- Ability to manage relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to make objective and well-informed decisions; perceive the impact and implication of decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to show flexibility – open to change and adapt behavior or work methods in response to new information or unexpected obstacles
- Ability to implement best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM/project management software
- Ability to efficiently conduct analysis and produce high-quality insights
- Ability to ensure full adoption and sustainability of project initiatives
- Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to the Bank’s key transformation pillars and capabilities which include Customer & Innovation, Operations Improvement, Organization and People and Process and Enterprise IT
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others
- Willingness to take personal risks – as seen through leadership roles – in the work environment and extracurricular activities
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Strong time management and organizational skills, detail-oriented with the ability to work on multiple concurrent assignments
- Ability to be proactive in day-to-day interactions, formulate solutions to problems and work in a fast-paced environment; travel may be required
Requirements For Project Team Lead Job In First Bank Nigeria
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum grade of 2.2
- Project Management certification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of five years of banking experience, covering a range of functional areas
- Experience with managing transformation, change management, or other strategic projects
- Experience with Program Management Office or Project Management Office desirable
- Supervisory or leadership experience.
How To Apply For Project Team Lead Job
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the application link displayed.
- Create and verify an application account.
- Complete your application by providing the requested details.
- Submit your application.
- Await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
The application deadline is
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.