SPIE Oil And Gas Services
Project to Operations Assistant Manager M/F Job At SPIE
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is inviting applications for the vacant position of Project to Operations Assistant Manager M/F in Port Harcourt, interested candidates should check for eligibility by going through the below-listed requirements as well as the position’s functionalities in the company before proceeding to the application process.
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, the company renders a complete range of resources and skills to the oil and gas industry required for exploring and investigating new fields, building, and operating facilities as well as optimizing production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
We are currently hiring for an individual who has extensive experience as an Assistant Manager in pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start-up activities in the Oil & Gas industry.
- PLC Technician M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas Services
- E & I Engineer M/F Job Recruitment At SPIE Oil and Gas Services
- Finance / Tax Officer M/F Job At SPIE Oil and Gas Services
- Safety Equipment Preparation/Intervention Engineer M/F Job At SPIE
- Project to Operations Manager Assistant
- Assists Project to Operation Manager in daily activities.
- Interacts with field personnel to gather information and issues report to project
- Organize a meeting with different parties of the project and issue minutes of the meeting
- 10 years or more of experience
- English (E-Native or bilingual proficiency)
How To Apply For Project to Operations Assistant Manager M/F In SPIE Oil and Gas Services
- Click on the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Click the displayed link to proceed to the SPIE Oil and Gas Services application portal
- Provide your personal details.
- Upload your CV.
- Send your application and await a notification for an interview if shortlisted.
To apply for this job please visit www.join.spieogs.com.