Property Development Manager Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
A Property Development Manager Job Vacancy is currently available by iRecruiters Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
iRecruiters Africa is digitally-native recruitment and business support agency that helps individuals and businesses achieve and become more.
- Operations and Maintenance Manager (Upstream Oil and Gas Services) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Consulting Sales Engineer (Applied and Unitary HVAC Products) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Field Sales Representative (International Wines) Job By iRecruiters Africa
Our client is a renowned International retail shop dealer of a variety of food products, household goods and small appliances at discounted rates.
The ideal candidate will be solely responsible for supporting the organizations’ revenue drive by identifying new locations with growth opportunities for the company trading operations and increasing its market share.
Property Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the company retails store and general site expansion program by playing an integral role in identifying, evaluating and leasing new premises or redeveloping existing premises to accommodate primarily a supermarket operation, offices and or any other type of operation as required by the company
- Assessing and evaluating the feasibility, suitability and potential of each site
- Presenting analysis and recommendations concerning the potential of sites to the senior leadership team
- Operating as a subject matter expert to help key stakeholders understand the strengths and risks of each potential site
- In respect of new retail developments and redevelopment of existing properties, oversee every stage of the planning, design and construction process
- Responsible for the management and administration of supermarket leases and the existing property portfolio
- Work with a team of architects and other specialists to ensure the standardization of store layouts and the optimization of trading space
- Expertly negotiate market-related rentals with landlords while building and maintaining relationships
- Manage external stakeholders including landlords, developers, general contractors, architects etc. to advocate the clients’ interest during all phases of the development process
- Flexibility to transition from the refinement of a negotiating table to the nitty-gritty of a construction site
- Understanding of the various levels of formal retail and how they can be applied across Nigeria
- Monitor the financial requirements of projects and ensure forecasts are accurate and well maintained
- Ability to complete several real estate development projects on time and within a stipulated budget
- Give input into property annual budgets and capital outlay viability calculations
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Construction, Civil Engineering, urban planning or any related degree
- Master of Business Administration and Project management certifications will be highly desirable
- 5+ years working experience in the Real estate or property division of a bank, retail or FMCG operation
- Knowledgeable in property acquisitions with a developed skill in structuring deals
- A comprehensive understanding of market analysis, development feasibility analysis, development management and construction
- Ability to prepare reports with Microsoft tools (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent oral and written communication with the ability to identify and convey critical information to stakeholders quickly and precisely
- Project management, construction experience and report writing skills are additional valuable skills
- Must demonstrate an understanding of legal and financial documentation relating to properties
- Exercises sound decision making when carrying out responsibilities.
- A practical, flexible and innovative approach to work.
- Must possess good IT skills.
- Must be willing to travel around the country
Compensation: 12 million – 15million Annual gross
How To Apply For Property Development Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the iRecruiters Africa recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and complete the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.irecruitersafrica.com.