Property Officer (Real Estate Firm) Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
A Property Officer (Real Estate Firm) Job Vacancy is currently available by iRecruiters Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
iRecruiters Africa is digitally-native recruitment and business support agency that helps individuals and businesses achieve and become more.
- Brand Shop Manager (Automobile) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Sales Admin Executive (Automobile) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Senior Legal Officer (Automobile) Job By iRecruiters Africa
This role will be responsible for the management of estates of land and property. In this role, you will ensure that the land or property is maintained effectively both in terms of how it is used and its economic value to the company.
To be a successful property officer, you should be highly organized and have a keen eye for detail. Ultimately, a top-notch estate officer should be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and ensure that the estate’s business ventures generate profit
Property Officer (Real Estate Firm) Responsibilities:
- Maintain a database of all properties in the portfolio.
- Timely collection of rents from all tenants.
- Establish rental rates by surveying local rental rates.
- Management of all leases.
- Knowledgeable about the Real estate market and best practices
- Advertise and market properties to attract tenants.
- Source for properties and carry out inspections.
- Real estate brokerage services.
- Property management and lease proposals
- Minimum National Diploma (ND) in Estate Management
- Membership or intending member of NIESV
- Knowledge of property management and its financial aspects.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Real estate or facility management firms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Competence in the use of MS office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Attention to detail.
N120,000:00 monthly gross
How To Apply For Property Officer (Real Estate Firm) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the iRecruiters Africa recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and complete the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.irecruitersafrica.com.