Kwara State College of Education
Provost Job At Kwara State College of Education
The vacant position of Provost is currently available at Kwara State College of Education. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
We are looking for a provost who possesses demonstrable evidence of strong academic and administrative leadership, initiative and creativity in policy implementation, management of human and material resources, good human relations and other positive managerial attributes.
- Bursar Job At Kwara State College of Education
- Early Years Teacher Job At Creative Learning International School
- The Provost is the Chief Executive Officer of the College and is responsible for the day to day management and operations of the College.
- He/She should be able to provide the required Academic, Administrative and Professional leadership for the College in executing the broad policies laid down by the Governing Council for the achievements of the goals and objectives of the College.
- He/She is the Chief Academic, Administrative and Accounting Officer of the College.
- He/She is the Chairman of the Academic Board that directs and oversees academic activities of the College among other duties.
- He/She should be a Chief Lecturer or its equivalence of at least five (5) years cognate experience
- He/She should not be more than 59 years at the time of assumption of duty
- He/She should have an education qualification plus a PhD Degree in one of the subjects taught at the NCE Programme.
- He/She should have evidence of academic and administrative leadership.
- He/She should have evidence of Professional Standing/Honours.
- He/She should be proficient in ICY packages and capacities.
- He/She should provide evidence of Community Services.
- The Provost shall hold office for a single term of five (5) years only which shall not be renewable.
How To Apply For The Provost Job At Kwara State College Of Education
Suitably qualified individuals should forward fifteen (15) copies of their Curriculum Vitae together with their credentials which should contain the following information:
- Post being applied for
- Name in full (Surname in capital letters)
- Place and date of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Present Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Age of Children (if any)
- Educational Institutions attended (with dates)
- Academic Professional Qualifications attended (with dates)
- Present Employment, status and salary (both level arid amount)
- Statement of cognate experience, including full details of former and present posts.
- Extra Curriculum Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be the candidates’ present employer.
In addition to stating the names and addresses of the referees, candidates should request their nominated referees to send their confidential reports on them under separate cover, direct to:
The Ag. Registrar,
Kwara State College of Education,
P.M.B 1527, Ilorin,
The application deadline is 11th August.