PS Core & MPBN Operations Manager Job Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria
A PS Core & MPBN Operations Manager job opening is currently available at Airtel Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Network Security Engineer Job Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria
- Strategy & PMO Executive Job Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria
- Project Manager, Business Enabling Environment (BEE) Job At OGSTEP
Airtel Networks Limited is a leading telecommunications services provider with headquarters in Lagos, the commercial nerve centre of Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting for PS Core & MPBN Operations Manager who will carry out the following functionalities in our company:
- The role player will act as the lead representative for business, technical and functional requirements in Mobile Packet core and IP Backbone (MPBN) Operations and Management.
- The function will oversee the management of the Packet-switched network and define a proactive and effective approach in ensuring all performance indices are met.
- Support project implementation within the network and ensure compliance of all activities to defined processes.
- Expected to develop the most optimal and efficient mode of ensuring continuous service delivery to meet all internal and external customers SLA.
- Partner with other stakeholders in the network to ensure timely resolution of issues and sustain the best customer experience.
PS Core & MPBN Operations Manager Responsibilities
- PS Core Operations to ensure Uninterrupted data service Delivery
- IP Backbone Operations for smooth transport of all services
- Detailed Network Reporting and Documentation
- Evolve Operations Management
- Drive Employee Engagement
- Explore new initiatives which meet business requirements by developing and delivering cost-efficient operations management to reduce OPEX
- Bachelor/Masters of Telecommunication/Electronic Engineering degree
- Detailed working Telecommunications Knowledge
- Analytical and Presentation skills
- A basic understanding of 3GPP /ITU-T and ETSI standards is required.
- Minimum of 8-10years working experience in large Mobile Network Operator with the Evolved Packet Core (EPC) and IP/MPLS Backbone networks.
- Vendor experience – HUAWEI, ERICSSON, JUNIPER, ALCATEL LUCENT Router/Switch/Firewall Platforms; Packet Core Elements – Including Charging nodes and Diameter Routers in data networks.
- Understanding of the evolution of native EPC to cloud-based and architecture transformation from Central to Distributed using Control-User Plan Separation (CUPS) technology.
- Vast experience with Virtual solutions and underlying cloud infrastructure
- Good understanding of transmission domain (Fiber and Microwave) functions and how it works with IP/MPLS network to deliver E2E services.
- Experience with Ericsson PS core will be an added advantage
- Experience in interpreting and analyzing network KPI ‘key performance indicators
- Good understanding of Data Analytics solution and their use in resolving network and customer issues
How To Apply For PS Core & MPBN Operations Manager Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Airtel Nigeria LinkedIn page.
- Hit the ‘Apply’ button and create an application account on the portal if you don’t have any.
- Complete your application by providing the requested information as well as documents.
- Submit your application and wait for a notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.