Public Relations Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Public Relations Manager is currently available at Adexen as mandated by a leading Information Technology company to recruit for the position in Abuja, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Head of Marketing Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Head of Sales Job Recruitment At Adexen
- National HSE Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
Public Relations Manager Responsibilities
- The PR Manager will create and maintain a favorable public image for the Group by communicating programs, accomplishments, and/or points of view.
- Field media questions and pitch stories to the media, prepare media kits, and organize press conferences.
- In addition to writing press releases, write speeches for the MD, develop advertising and marketing communications material and prepare articles for corporate newsletters.
- Responsible for releasing information to counter negative publicity and handle crisis and emergency communications.
- Manage the public relations department budget.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism, English, Communications or Marketing with a PR or Advertising concentration or any other related field.
- Possession of NIPR/CIPR /APR certification an added advantage.
- 5 – 10 years of experience in a similar senior position
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Have a full understanding of media needs and media relationships
- Be proactive, reliable, responsible, and accurate with an attention to detail
- Tactical understanding of all primary social media platforms
- Ability to work in high-stress environments, often for long hours
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Public Relations Manager Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.