SPIE Oil And Gas Services
Punch List Coordinator (Expat or Local) M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is inviting applications for the vacant position of Punch List Coordinator (Expat or Local) M/F in Port Harcourt, interested candidates should check for eligibility by going through the below-listed requirements as well as the position’s functionalities in the company before proceeding to the application process.
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, the company renders a complete range of resources and skills to the oil and gas industry required for exploring and investigating new fields, building, and operating facilities as well as optimizing production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
- Lead Commissioning Piping/Mechanical/Process Engineer M/F At SPIE
- Welder M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas Services
- PLC Technician M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas Service
- Follow the overall punch list system and define priority in line with Subsystem completion
- Issue daily punch list progress reports & break down reports by discipline & material for the Construction Superintendents, Construction Manager, and Commissioning ManagerReview all punch lists issued prior to submittal to Database Administrator
- Ensure that the Field Punch List form is filled in correctly and that the punch list items are properly described and pertinent to the associated system/subsystem and are legitimate with respect to project specifications, safety rules, and industry practices before sending them to the Database Coordinator for registration
- Monitor and supervise the clearance of such items by the contractor and subcontractors
- Make sure all punch lists from Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT’s) are cleared before Ready For Commissioning (RFC) walk down
- Expedite the review and signing of the completed punch lists so as to ensure the completion of the systems and subsystems in a timely manner
- Follow the introduction and progress of punch lists through all phases of completion dossiers
- Coordinate the task completion and punch-list management, tracking and updating the master punch list database.
- Coordinate and follow up of material status in conjunction with the Plant
- Supply Chain Coordinator making sure all specific punch lists associated with the delivered materials are being tracked, cross-referenced, and cleared.
- Actively involved in construction, pre-commissioning & commissioning activities identified for specific systems and subsystems in the work packages to achieve RFC & AOC, line walking of systems with Supervisors for punch entry/closure.
- Make sure Contractor follows up and closes out priority punches, doing a work look ahead to order missing material for priority jobs for RFC / AOC.
- Export the spreadsheet from the database, populating, updating, and filtering the database export spreadsheet on a daily basis and distribution it to the Plant Construction Team on a daily basis.
- Proven experience in construction and commissioning background within the Oil and Gas Industry
- Previous experience as a Punchlist Coordinator in major Oil / Gas Project
- OPERCOM methodology and ICAPS database experience
- Extensive knowledge in Completion methodology
- Must have significant knowledge of the oil and gas industry, preferably gained working for an Operator.
Requirements For Punch List Coordinator (Expat or Local) M/F
- 10 years or more of experience
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)
How To Apply For Punch List Coordinator (Expat or Local) M/F In SPIE Oil and Gas Services
- Click on the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Click the displayed link to proceed to the SPIE Oil and Gas Services application portal
- Provide your personal details.
- Upload your CV.
- Send your application and await a notification for an interview if shortlisted.
To apply for this job please visit www.join.spieogs.com.