QA/QC Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of QA/QC Manager is currently available at Adexen as mandated by an Oil & Gas company operating in the downstream industry to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
Adexen know how important people are to business. We also think that “People are the future of Africa”. We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at the highest standards.
Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and up-to-date knowledge to support all HR fields. Our target is to bring a wealth of experience to help companies’ operations to find and retain talents.
Adexen’s objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates’ excellence in all aspects of our services.
This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
- Procurement Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- New Sales and Business Development Engineer Job At Adexen
- Warehouse and Logistics Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
QA/QC Manager Job Responsibilities
Ensure the quality management system (QMS) is fully implemented in an organized and efficient manner while delegating and assigning tasks to QA/QC Supervisors and working closely with related auditors, consultants, engineering, operations, safety, and maintenance departments.
Assist with the daily provision of HSE support, advice, training, reporting functions, and systems/tank farm maintenance and retail and aviation operations.
- Obtain SON and ISO certifications for the company and its subsidiaries.
- Manage and oversee project quality to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment-specific specifications, and QMS requirements.
- Advance quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Manage the development and implementation of the QMS for planning, fabrication, inspection, documentation, and operations activities including Planning duties within the QA/QC staff and related work schedules;
- Establish service standards for end-users (i.e., internal department or external customer);
- Develop and maintain SOP and safety operating procedures for all departments in the company.
- Identify and develop QA/QC personnel certification requirements and continuing education and training needs;
- Develop and implement risk-based inspection (RBI) activities and processes, using best international standards and other similar programs to develop company best standard practices.
- Identify and develop solutions to correct inspection deficiencies.
- Manage personnel professional certification and QMS internal and external audits.
- Provide expert advice and counsel to management and staff on HSE legislation, codes, regulations, standards, good operating practices, and the development and implementation of company policies and procedures.
- Monitor the regulatory environment including proposed legislation and regulations and advise management on business implications.
- Represent the company on matters with regulatory and government agencies and class companies for ISO or SON certification.
- Perform regular audits and assessments, and monitor QA/QC performance to identify areas of improvement, and ensure appropriate corrective or preventive actions are taken including follow-up reviews.
- Lead any necessary accident or incident investigation and reporting; ensure accurate root cause analysis.
- Coordinate preparation for scheduled external audits to ensure smooth execution.
- Conduct quality reviews for investigations from the different functions before forwarding them to management
- Report progress on leading and lagging metrics as required for corporate reporting and reviews.
- Identify employees’ training needs.
- Organize and coordinate/ conduct required QA/QC training
- Ensure all new employees receive QA/QC and HSE orientation
Team Leadership and Management:
- Lead and manage the QA/QC team and its activities
- Facilitate team development
- Perform other assigned duties specific to the job role
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Sciences, Engineering, Safety or any other related discipline
- Must possess certification from ISO / SON as a quality auditor
- Minimum of 7 years working experience in QA/QC discipline
- Broad experience in QHSE management systems, emergency response, auditing, training,
- behavioral observation and risk assessment techniques with relevant certification
- Ability to ensure correct codes, standards, job specifications, project procedures, federal and provincial regulations are properly identified, correctly specified in detail, and met or exceeded.
- Preferable Experience in the oil and gas industry
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge in QA/QC Management Systems, Practices and Policies, Legislations and Regulations
- Ability to execute quality auditing and think critically.
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For QA/QC Manager Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.