International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
Quality Assurance Engineer Job Vacancy At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
A Quality Assurance Engineer job vacancy is currently available by International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Avionics Engineer Job At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
- Bursar Job At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
- Registrar Job At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
International Aviation College – We are an International Aviation College established in Nigeria and working towards making a great difference in the Aviation Industry.
The College was established to provide Pilot Training and Aviation related Courses, Aircraft Engineers, Helicopter Pilots, Airline re-current training, Flight Dispatchers, Air Traffic Control, Initial and Recurrent Training programs. Our long term objective is to award Student Certificates in Aviation Management.
- The applicant shall be required to support the continuous improvement and maintenance of the College’s Quality Management system amongst other duties.
- The Quality Assurance Engineer shall report directly to the Quality Assurance Manager and should not be less than 30 years of age.
- The applicant must possess an AMEL or B.Engr Industrial / Mechanical Engineering or its equivalence, previous comparative experience of at least three (3) years within aviation maintenance or manufacturing preferred.
- Must be a person of high/proven integrity and strong moral character with excellent interpersonal relations.
Salary and Allowances
- An attractive salary and contractual package will be offered to the right candidate in line with the College’s salary scale.
How To Apply For The Quality Assurance Engineer Job
Interested and qualified candidates should apply with a typewritten application with a comprehensive CV (maximum of 3 pages).
The Curriculum Vitae (CV) should include the following information:
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place of Birth
- Date of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent home address
- Current postal address / Phone number
- Marital status
- Educational Institution attended with dates
- Academic and Professional qualification with dates
- Academic honours and membership of professional bodies
- Previous experience on post held and duration with dates
- Present employment status with date
- Description of present duty
- Extra curriculum activities and
- Names and address of three (3) referees.
Applications should be submitted under confidential cover in a brown envelope sealed and marked “QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER”, and addressed to:
International Aviation College,
Lagos Express Road by Ilorin International Airport,
Ilorin, Kwara State,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The application deadline is 8th December 2021.