Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
Quality Assurance Manager Job Vacancy At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
Quality Assurance Manager job vacancy is currently available at Cross River State Ministry of Aviation. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Acting Public Relations Manager Job At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
- Acting Director, Flight Operations Job At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
- Acting Director Of Finance Job At Cross River State Ministry of Aviation
Quality Assurance Manager Responsibilities
- Supervises the following sections: Quality Control, Maintenance Planning, and Technical Records.
- The Quality Assurance Unit is responsible for the following:
- Contractual arrangements.
- The inspection portion of the maintenance program (including required inspections).
- Approving special flight permits.
- All maintenance related Technical Issuance Manuals and forms.
- Authorization of Operational Check Flights.
- Issuance of Maintenance Alert Directives.
- Management of the Continuing Analysis and Surveillance Program (CASP).
- Aircraft record retention.
- Weight and Balance Program.
- EO conformity inspections.
- Occupational health, environmental safety, and emergency readiness programs.
- The Manager of the Quality Assurance Unit has the authority to:
- Countermand any decision arrived at by any inspection personnel.
- Approve Special Authorization for CALLYAIR inspection and maintenance personnel.
- Determine the necessity of an Engineering Order (EO), when is not able to obtain other acceptable data.
- Duties of the Manager of the Quality Assurance unit may be delegated to any qualified person in writing. However, such delegation does not relieve them of overall responsibility.
- Hold a current mechanic certificate with A&P ratings, each of which is currently effective and has been in effect for at least three years.
- Has had at least three years of diversified maintenance experience on the same category and class aircraft used by CALLYAIR. This experience may be with an air carrier, commercial operator or certified repair station.
- At least one year of experience as an aircraft maintenance inspector.
- Possess a working knowledge of the Maintenance Exposition manual and the applicable maintenance provision of the NCARs.
- At least one year in the capacity of approving aircraft for service return.
How To Apply For Quality Assurance Manager Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to “Harrier Global Services Limited” through: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 8th October.