Onyx Investment Advisory Limited
Quality Control Officer Job Vacancy At Onyx Investment Advisory Limited
A Quality Control Officer job vacancy is currently available at Onyx Investment Advisory Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Packaging Manager Job At Onyx Investment Advisory Limited
- Business Development & Marketing Manager Job At Onyx Investment Advisory Limited
- Process Engineer Graduate Job Vacancy At Total Energies
Onyx Investment advisory limited works with clients to deliver demand-purpose-driven solutions to achieve extraordinary results. We work with governments, ministries, NGOs, provincial, regional and local authorities and special economic zones to develop competitive policies, strategies, operations and performance standards with dynamic capacity building.
- Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, this role has the responsibility to ensure Product Compliance, Create Training Programs, Develop and Improve Products, Implement
- Monitor Quality Assurance System, maintains standards by verifying test results and audits comply with food safety regulations and requirements determine the optimal operating conditions for the laboratory’s infrastructure and equipment and investigate technical faults or practices.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- ISO 22000, QMS certified is an added advantage
- B.Sc / B. TECH / HND in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry, Food Science Technology or any other related disciplines
- 3-4years experience as a QC officer preferably in a manufacturing company.
- Must be computer literate: Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint
- Sound awareness of emerging issues within and outside the department/ organization and adopt the changing operating environment
- Ability to communicate above average; explain issues to staff in a clear and simple manner
- Ability to write good report; precise and concise report and documentation
- Effective people supervision and meeting set standards in terms of output.
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
How To Apply For Quality Control Officer Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in Microsoft Word format attached in an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Code as the subject of the email.
- Only candidates based in or willing to Relocate Permanently to the city indicated above need apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.