International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Quality Inspector – Mechanical / Piping Job Vacancy At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
Quality Inspector – Mechanical / Piping job vacancy is currently available at International Energy Services Limited (IES). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Data Analytics Developer Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- Senior Design Engineer – Civil / Structural Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
- Risk Management Engineer Job At International Energy Services Limited (IES)
International Energy Services Limited (IESL), established in 1990, is a specialist, multidisciplinary, energy services company that provides integrated, client-focused and cost-effective services in the oil and gas industry.
- To perform quality-related activities that will support the delivery of projects in line with the Company’s specified project quality requirements through the implementation of quality assurance processes, monitoring and control of the project activities for compliance with specifications and plans by both internal and external parties.
Quality Inspector – Mechanical / Piping Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that the project execution activities are executed in a controlled and assured way to a quality that is consistent with the delivery of the project objectives in terms of meeting HSSE & SP, schedule, cost, quality and other targets (“Doing the Project Right”).
- Ensure that best practices and lessons learned are being applied consistently and appropriately and enable business targets to be met, with specific emphasis on Top Quartile Project Delivery (TQPD).
- Conduct spot checks at project sites to ascertain compliance with approved work processes, documentation, inspection & test requirements, as prescribed in project Inspection & Test Plans (ITP’s), Quality Control Procedures (QCP’s) and Quality Plan to deliver projects following contractual quality requirements.
- Confirm the quality of all materials on-site and ensure compliance with all project specifications.
- Provide QA/QC services to the TP department to support the delivery of projects according to plan; prepare and issue required periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly or as specified) work activity reports.
- Monitor all activities and materials of construction following the approved drawings and specifications.
- Coordinate with the construction engineers and client inspectors for clearing designated inspections
- Prepare and resolve site work queries with interested parties.
- Raise non-conformance reports for any violation.
- Prepare daily inspection reports on-field activities.
- Follow up all quality functions as per approved documented information, inspection and test plan, checklist etc.
- Conduct inspection on all materials received at the site and ensure materials to be used conforms to project/contract plans and specifications.
- Review detailed inspection and testing procedures for project activities
- Ensure the implementation of approved strategies and procedures across all assigned projects
- Monitor and coordinate interested parties inspectors during inspections
- Monitor Contractors equipment calibration status and preservation methods.
- A University Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Additionally, successfully passed ISO 9001 training. CSWIP, CWI/AWS, NDT/ASNT and ISO Lead Auditor Training are added advantages.
- A minimum of 7 years post-graduate experience, out of which at least 3 years must have been spent in quality assurance and control in either project engineering/design activities in the Oil and Gas sector.
- Highly skilled in SQL programming in T-SQL building stored procedures and jobs
- Strong functional understanding of Azure Machine Learning
- Ability to manage large volume data integration/ETL; experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) including the ability to configure SQL Server agent
- Expertise in identifying and mapping data elements across multiple systems
- Knowledge of Power BI report visualizations, Data Analysis Expressions (DAX), Power Query (M), and Power BI data modelling
- Strong understanding of data integration, quality and validation
- Strong understanding of MDM, Data Warehouse/Data mart and relational database design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to interact with multiple IT teams and business partners both formally and informally
- Effective time management, ability to multi-task with changing priorities while continuing to provide exceptional client service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile environment (tools and processes)
How To Apply For Quality Inspector – Mechanical / Piping Job
- Application is open only to contract personnel currently working on a similar service/role in Nigeria LNG.
- The candidate can apply to a maximum of two (2) positions
- The following documents must be properly titled (document name_candidates names) and uploaded:
- Detailed CV
- Copies of tertiary education certificates
- Copy of NYSC discharged or exemption certificate
- Copies of all relevant professional membership/affiliations and evidence of last payment of membership dues.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
- If you have any challenges with the application portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Interested and qualified? Go to International Energy Services Limited (IESL) on docs.google.com to apply