Green Africa Airways Limited
Quality & Safety Inspector / Auditor Job Vacancy At Green Africa Airways Limited
A Quality & Safety Inspector / Auditor job vacancy is currently available at Mastercard Foundation. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Green Africa is a Lagos-based airline with a mission to be the quality airline that will better connect people and resources in Nigeria, and further, open up the West African seaboard.
- Second Officer – ATR 72-600 Job At Green Africa Airways Limited
- Manager, Talent Operation Job At Green Africa Airways Limited
- Ancillary & Catering Specialist Job At Green Africa Airways Limited
Quality & Safety Inspector / Auditor Responsibilities
- Periodically test and assess the quality control systems. QSIA is expected to work with departmental managers to develop a corrective action plan as possible.
- Carry out planned audits as determined by the published audit schedule following the procedures laid down in this quality manual.
- Carry out audits on aircraft to ensure that high standards of maintenance and workmanship prevail, and that mandatory modification and inspections have been incorporated following the manufacturers’ and authorities’ requirements.
- Survey the aircraft maintenance at base and line stations plus any contracted sites used by GA.
- Carry out audits on all activities related to Flight Operation to ensure that high standards of aircraft operation prevail and that manufacturer and authority recommendations are adopted.
- Determine whether an aircraft is suitable for Certificate of Airworthiness Renewal.
- May be designated by the QSM to support the certification of aircraft newly acquired.
- Investigate all Near-Miss safety reporting and other incidents involving safety that require input from the Safety & Quality department in which an unbiased opinion must be provided.
- Carry out training in company procedures.
- Carry out any other duties within the field of quality control and assurance as assigned by the QSM.
- Control and update the audit schedule.
- Higher aeronautical education or equivalent (University Degree).
- Substantial years of experience (not less than 4 years) in civil aircraft maintenance and operational activities and Quality Management System functions.
- Involvement in a Safety Management System function.
- Quality and Safety Auditing and regulations training. Techniques in Auditing covered.
- Knowledge of the documentation associated with mandatory requirements for aircraft maintenance, Flight Operations and other operational activities as specified in Nigeria CARs part 2,3,5,6,7,8,9 and 20, and GA internal requirements.
- An understanding of the concepts and aims of Quality and Safety Management System, Airworthiness and Quality/Safety Audits.
- Have completed and passed a recognized auditor and safety training course.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Mastercard Foundation recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit hire.peoplehum.com.