Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
Radio Program Production Consultant Job Vacancy At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
A Radio Program Production Consultant job vacancy is currently available at Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Breakthrough ACTION ignites collective action and encourages people to adopt healthier behaviours-from using modern contraceptive methods and sleeping under bed nets to being tested for HIV-by forging, testing, and scaling up new and hybrid approaches to social and behaviour change (SBC).
Firmly grounded in proven practices, Breakthrough ACTION works in partnership with governments, civil society, and communities around the world to implement creative and sustainable SBC programming, nurture SBC champions, mainstream new techniques and technologies, and advocate strategic and sustained investment in SBC.
- Program Officer – Social Mobilization Job At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria Job Vacancy At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
- Senior Program Officer – Malaria (PBC & Media) Job At Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria
- Ebonyi State Human Resources for Health (HRH) Policy, Situation Analysis and Strategic Plan Consultant Job At Banyan Global
The Radio Program Production Consultant will support the Social and Behavior Change Officer in Ebonyi to work with partners to develop and produce the “Jide ka I ji” radio program.
Radio Program Production Consultant Responsibilities
- Support the SBC Officer in Ebonyi to work with Ebonyi State Ministry of Health, Ebonyi State Broadcasting Corporation, Ebonyi State University Abakaliki Mass Communication Department, and Ebonyi State Council for Arts and Culture” to develop and produce a new 13 weekly episodic radio program entitled “Jide ka I ji” (JKIJ).
- Support BA-N and partners to draft scene treatments and episode scripts in alignment with the season’s plot outline and thematic guide.
- Support BA-N and partners to recruit voice-over artists to play the roles of the characters for the program
- Support BA-N and partners to record the full season of the radio program, ensuring adherence to the script.
- Assist BA-N and partners in sound editing and postproduction of the recorded materials.
- Other duties as assigned by the SBC Officer or State Coordinator Ebonyi
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of HND/Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication, Media Studies or similar Arts or Social Sciences fields.
- Previous experience of producing radio or TV content for development
- Good understanding of audience research and application of research findings;
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with donor-funded projects in related tasks
- Well-organized, with the ability to track multiple activities and deadlines
- Ability to work successfully in a cross-cultural, team-based environment
- Working Knowledge of MS Office Packages and media software and applications e.g. Adobe Audition and Premiere Pro
How To Apply for Radio Program Production Consultant Job
Interested and qualified candidates should forward PDF copies of their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the job title and location e.g., ‘Senior Program Officer – Malaria (PBC & Media), Abuja’.
The application deadline is 16th March 2022.